Match Thread Hull City V Millwall KO 3pm

They really are there for the taking! Just hope he makes positive changes 2nd half.
If we never saw Ojo & Saville again it would be too soon. Letting the side down.

Rowett shouldn’t have taken him!

Alarm bells should have been ringing when he found out how many clubs Ojo has failed at!

Would have been better getting a Liverpool forward from their U23’s, and give him some Championship experience! He couldn’t have been as bad as Ojo has been!
I've said on here before, would like to see Isaac Olafe brought back from Sutton where he has been a success.
14 goals there last season and 4 so far this.
Give him his chance. Can put him on the bench then use him if needed.

A good first 20-25 minutes from us, we looked up for it and was getting at them and forcing them into mistakes, a cross and a free header put them 1 up and they gathered conference.
They pressed us high, like we done to them for the first part of the first half, they lost the ball in the middle, it fell to Afobe, who made a defense splitting pass to the on running Bradshaw who was 1 on 1 with their keeper, he kept his nerve and hit it past him to level the scoreline

Bart had no chance with the goal, I would like to see who was supposed to be marking their goal scorer

Ojo has been ok in parts but you can see why he has had a bunch of different loans and never a permeant move

Saville, again, ok in parts but looks off the pace.

1-1 and we will have conference boost after our goal just before half time.

It is no fluke we are level. Very unlucky to be behind and the goal gave them a real lift. They only started pressing after they scored.
This must be the most open game of end to end football so far this season.
Looking forward to the second half.

I've said on here before, would like to see Isaac Olafe brought back from Sutton where he has been a success.
14 goals there last season and 4 so far this.
Give him his chance. Can put him on the bench then use him if needed.
If we brought him back, and played him straight away, it would be a big kick in the balls to either Afobe or Bradshaw, who are both doing ok recently, I would leave him at Sutton to get some game time and continue his progress, and see where we are after Christmas

For their goal, I think Hutch actually flicked it on to their bloke. I think the wind didn’t help.

Sorry but I like to give players the benefit but really ojo looks half hearted at all times...doesn't chase down, and half hearted challenges or pulls out completely....he will end up lower league. Saville is just not on it at all and less than half the player we had first time round. The Bradshaw and afobe partnership needs to be persevered with ....it works

A good first 20-25 minutes from us, we looked up for it and was getting at them and forcing them into mistakes, a cross and a free header put them 1 up and they gathered conference.
They pressed us high, like we done to them for the first part of the first half, they lost the ball in the middle, it fell to Afobe, who made a defense splitting pass to the on running Bradshaw who was 1 on 1 with their keeper, he kept his nerve and hit it past him to level the scoreline

Bart had no chance with the goal, I would like to see who was supposed to be marking their goal scorer

Ojo has been ok in parts but you can see why he has had a bunch of different loans and never a permeant move

Saville, again, ok in parts but looks off the pace.

1-1 and we will have conference boost after our goal just before half time.
Cheers John. Is this your half time just back?

If we brought him back, and played him straight away, it would be a big kick in the balls to either Afobe or Bradshaw, who are both doing ok recently, I would leave him at Sutton to get some game time and continue his progress, and see where we are after Christmas
That's a good point but as I said use him from the bench if needed.

Members online