Match thread Blackpool v Millwall KO 3PM

Rowett’s football is shit and fans where he has managed tell him that, won’t be long before we do, fans will start to turn…. He has had long enough and this will be his worst finish in the league in 3 years . This is not progress, it’s called going backwards
How can you say that when we just won the first half 0-0

We are scarily bad when we have the ball.

Do we ever work on attacking patterns of play?

Defend and defend and try and nick a goal from a set-piece is literally the only plan we seem to have.

Afobe has been getting some stick on here but he gets nothing to work with. If he gets a chance it's because he created it himself. The ball is just whacked up pitch in his general area.

Obviously I am no fan of GR, what I really worry about is when he does go, Adam Barrett is waiting in the wings.

To be fair that midfield doesn't have a forward/open up defences pass in them and how I wish we at least a fit Saville & Leonard to partner Mitchell.

No one appears to be able to control the ball and make a pass over 5 yards and more of the same hit a long ball forward to Afobe without actually looking to see where he is.

We should be targeting their left back, Danny has the pace to get past him, and the bloke is on a yellow card already

Boring 00. Shows how bad it is , Evans our best player. Blackpool there for the taking - need to go 4 at back, take off Malone, bring on Burke or Mahoney

Like watching 2 dogshit teams from league 1…. How much longer do we have to put up with his soul destroying style of play!

Take Evans off for Mahoney, and play him on the right wing push Malone to the left wing, Thompson on for Dutch and go 4-4-2