Match Thread Barnsley v Millwall

Started a really open game, Murray could have put us in front from 6 yards had to lift it.
Fair play to the wall who have travelled , they are making a racket .
Great save bart

Last edited:
Word for the ref in the first half, he let the game flow as much as he could.

Been a good first half to watch, Hutch made a mistake that let them in 1 v 1 on Bart, but the keeper had the ball shot straight at him.
We have been more attacking then I have seen in the past 2 years (even with Evans on the pitch to be fair not a bad game from him so far)
M.Wallace has been the one getting forward the most had a few good attacks, Afobe had the best chance, after he wiggled the ball around 2 in the area and was about to shoot, but the ball was taken off of his toes by their defender.
Saville, Danny Mc and Jed had some really nice passing going down the right, neat balls, one touch around the corner and straight to feet (can't remember the last time that all happened in one passing sequence)

We look a little vulnerable in the middle on the counter, but I'm glad we have 3 up top and not in midfield as we do look a threat when we go forward.

Word for the ref in the first half, he let the game flow as much as he could.

Been a good first half to watch, Hutch made a mistake that let them in 1 v 1 on Bart, but the keeper had the ball shot straight at him.
We have been more attacking then I have seen in the past 2 years (even with Evans on the pitch to be fair not a bad game from him so far)
M.Wallace has been the one getting forward the most had a few good attacks, Afobe had the best chance, after he wiggled the ball around 2 in the area and was about to shoot, but the ball was taken off of his toes by their defender.
Saville, Danny Mc and Jed had some really nice passing going down the right, neat balls, one touch around the corner and straight to feet (can't remember the last time that all happened in one passing sequence)

We look a little vulnerable in the middle on the counter, but I'm glad we have 3 up top and not in midfield as we do look a threat when we go forward.
Totally agree. M Wallace has had an outstanding game and been the source of most of our attacks