Mason Greenwood

Just listened to it ................................... Be interesting to hear talkshites take on it
Milked it when a few of our lot sang a song.....................

Lets hear their take on this then.

Should a junior lion be listening to this sort of thing? No means no Marlon (then he scored a hatrick against us)

Did a story like this not raise its ugly head shortly after the England incident with Foden.
Sure he was accused of false imprisonment/rape then. He was left out by Manure for a few weeks.
Or am I going mad(der).

Did a story like this not raise its ugly head shortly after the England incident with Foden.
Sure he was accused of false imprisonment/rape then. He was left out by Manure for a few weeks.
Or am I going mad(der).
I thought the Foden one was to do with breaking covid rules having birds over but he’s character has been called into question and the reason he hasn’t been in the England squad since.

Or am I going mad(der).
No you're not going mad(der) I also remember rumours flying around about him when it was announced a Premier league footballer (scumbag) had been arrested for rape a good few months ago, he disappeared from the man u and England set up at the same time, of course I could also be going mad(der)🤷‍♂️

No you're not going mad(der) I also remember rumours flying around about him when it was announced a Premier league footballer (scumbag) had been arrested for rape a good few months ago, he disappeared from the man u and England set up at the same time, of course I could also be going mad(der)🤷‍♂️
I vaguely remember this too. Of course it could just be three of us going mad!

If you get a chance to look up Robinho’s recent prison sentence that was handed down (he would need to be extradited) it’s obvious that footballer’s have got their brains in their bolloxs.
Plus the fact he was still hanging around with Neymar last summer like nothing had happened, then look up the recent Brazilian title winning manager that was found guilty of gang raping a 13 year old girl & you can see there’s a problem