Manzes Deptford high street

someone said goddards has gone in greenwich as well? i know the deptford one had gone. Was told they opened up in welling

london as we knew it has gone

Didn't they move to where the cricketers pub was, at the entrance to the market opposite seaman's hospital?
Yes mate, right on the corner think it’s been there a few years now, if you go in there let them know your wall and you get a discount, double pie and mash twice with 2 drinks for about £18, good value and good quality too.

A sign of the times, I remember when Arments had 2 shops opposite the East Lane (Street) market AND the one in Westmorland Road, now it’s just Westmorland Road and how long will that last? 🤔

There was an Arments near the temple bar and one in Westmorland Road .. it was originally opposite the one in Westmorland Road .. where was the third one ?

There are no English people left in Deptford. Last time i was there it was like Nigeria.
A few years ago I came out of Deptford station on the way to Manzies and initially, because of the commotion around the corner, I thought there were a group of black fellas having a tear up. Turned out it was 4 very over-enthusiastic Christians re-enacting something from the Bible outside the church there; they had microphones and were literally yelling at passers by to 'repent' and such like... They were dancing around some kind of smoking pot too.
I kept well clear of them just incase they had any holy water, cos that fucking stuff burns...