MANURE

superlion

Big club think they have a right to get results and watch attacking football, soon as it all goes wrong, wingeing and its always somebody's else's fault couldn't imagine if they had to watch some of are displays, yet we're still there week in week out I rememember watching us lose 6-0 at home to Birmingham and still gave a standing ovation as we had a real go with 10 men

Big club think they have a right to get results and watch attacking football, soon as it all goes wrong, wingeing and its always somebody's else's fault couldn't imagine if they had to watch some of are displays, yet we're still there week in week out I rememember watching us lose 6-0 at home to Birmingham and still gave a standing ovation as we had a real go with 10 men
I took my Mrs to that game , I’d not long met her , and yes I stayed to the very end encouraging the lads as much as I could with my mediocre voice, which usually goes within 10 mins of our games.
Was a cup game I think.
She ain’t been since , don’t think it was her cup of tea in the west upper and all the abuse aimed at the gloating brummie c’s.

Can somebody tell me why "Manure" losing 0-5 to the "Scousers" is more humiliating than losing 1-6at home to Spurs two seasons ago? Am I missing something
To answer that you would have to understand the mind of a Manure supporter.
Stop worrying about it, Obes. You are never going to solve that conundrum.

Can somebody tell me why "Manure" losing 0-5 to the "Scousers" is more humiliating than losing 1-6at home to Spurs two seasons ago? Am I missing something
Yes. Mancs really really really hate scousers. No whippet was safe last night,

I've just watched the highlights and that Pogba tackle was absolutely horrendous. Any footballer that thinks that is an acceptable way to behave really needs to take a long hard look at themselves.
If I remember rightly, he has previous, doesn't he?

The difference on that day was a difference in player value of around 350 million quid

Manure supporters knock Mourinho and Van Gaal because they were boring (and probably were). But, they were hired to win trophies, and they did.

The Norwegian is a bottle job when it comes to big matches.
He's alright at racking up wins, while smashing up mid to lower league teams and basking in the back patting as a Utd legend, but that is it.

One quarter final defeat, four semi-final defeats and a Final defeat.
He reminds me of The Gonk. A nearly man who loses when it matters

I like this below... :grinning:

"Man Utd’s have had four semi-finals under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer:
Battered, crap, profligate, outclassed. In that order…"

1.JPG

The Glaziers are only interested in a champions league place, they ain't going to spend hundreds of millions trying to win the league when third place gets you the same amount of broadcast revenue from uefa.