Lurch fired?

Ridiculous.
$10.9 billion turnover in 2022 !
& next time you’re in Ilderton Road there’s a “warehouse kitchen” that just exists for cooking up all types of food with moped delivery lads on standby outside.
But you stick to L’escargo’s ;)

I don't have the faintist idea what Uber Eats even is, let alone how to order one.
Couple of Xmas's ago, phoned my son on the day to wish him and his partner "Happy Xmas". This was mid-morning. He had to break off from the call to answer the door. Turns out it was Uber Eats or Deliverooo with a breakfast order for his partner's son!! On Xmas Day for fuck's sake when most houses are rammed to the gunnels with grub!!

$10.9 billion turnover in 2022 !
& next time you’re in Ilderton Road there’s a “warehouse kitchen” that just exists for cooking up all types of food with moped delivery lads on standby outside.
But you stick to L’escargo’s ;)
Another reason the country has gone to the dogs.
It is going the same way in France too.
Not with deliveries, at least not round here, but in the cities, I’m sure.
In Angoulême there is a kfc opposite a Burger King.
I drove past the other day at about 7 pm.
Cars were queuing up onto the adjacent round about for the drive thru’s of both outlets. Absolutely disgraceful, on so many levels.
And the government wonders why the kids are fat.

Another reason the country has gone to the dogs.
It is going the same way in France too.
Not with deliveries, at least not round here, but in the cities, I’m sure.
In Angoulême there is a kfc opposite a Burger King.
I drove past the other day at about 7 pm.
Cars were queuing up onto the adjacent round about for the drive thru’s of both outlets. Absolutely disgraceful, on so many levels.
And the government wonders why the kids are fat.
That's just it B P, the governments do not wonder, they know exactly what they are doing. Miss a payment, ULEZ, TV licence, Parking, Late payment. And the police, bailiffs, local authority are all over you, and chasing you to the courts.

Obese ...... ???????? Big Pharma make money

Big Man honestly, I've never had a McDonalds or any other crap like that, only take away I've had is Fish and Chips e very three months or so . Have a.family across the road fro.me who seem to live on nfast food.deliveries. This week-end sharing an Ox-tail Casserole with The Mutt. Not already cook but I haven't poisoned myself yet.

Big Man honestly, I've never had a McDonalds or any other crap like that, only take away I've had is Fish and Chips e very three months or so . Have a.family across the road fro.me who seem to live on nfast food.deliveries. This week-end sharing an Ox-tail Casserole with The Mutt. Not already cook but I haven't poisoned myself yet.
As long as you wash the cow shit off before you cook it, Obes, it’ll be delicious.😂😂😂

Members online