Lucas niell

Joebres

Skint can't pay he's electric bill hope Timmy can help him out could had a whip round from us if he hadn't signed for vermin

So by trying to avoid paying tax on his earnings by investing in tax avoidance schemes he ends up getting hammered by the tax man ending up losing all of his homes and property.
He was on 40 grand a week for two years when at West Ham and was hardly on the minimum wage when playing for us or Blackburn before that, no sympathy from me.
Must be a thick cunt as well as having duel nationality surely he would have property and money stashed away in Australia?

He was declared bankrupt sometime ago, and one story I heard was that he use to try and sell complimentary tickets when he played. He liked pound-note, did Lucas.

So by trying to avoid paying tax on his earnings by investing in tax avoidance schemes he ends up getting hammered by the tax man ending up losing all of his homes and property.
He was on 40 grand a week for two years when at West Ham and was hardly on the minimum wage when playing for us or Blackburn before that, no sympathy from me.
Must be a thick cunt as well as having duel nationality surely he would have property and money stashed away in Australia?
You nailed it ringo

He is not the first footballer to spend money as if it was income for life.
Unless you are David Beckham or Ronaldo, it is essential that you make provision for when the big bucks stop rolling in.
He earned enough in his career to be able to live comfortably now had he been wiser with his investments.
But hey, hindsight is a wonderful thing.
BTW, now is a good time to buy gold if you have any spare cash lying around. It must be rainy day money though, not something you may need to spend in a year or two.
Thank me in 5 years time.

BTW, now is a good time to buy gold if you have any spare cash lying around. It must be rainy day money though, not something you may need to spend in a year or two.
The problem with Gold is where do you sell when the time comes to cash in? I bought some years ago. Coins from the Royal Mint. They are worth £4,000 but nobody wants to give me more than £3,400. I don't need to sell so i will keep them until i get the full price.

He is not the first footballer to spend money as if it was income for life.
Unless you are David Beckham or Ronaldo, it is essential that you make provision for when the big bucks stop rolling in.
He earned enough in his career to be able to live comfortably now had he been wiser with his investments.
But hey, hindsight is a wonderful thing.
You know someone in the Cayman islands big Paul
Best/safest investment gotta be whiskey,Joey never got involved in that!!

You know someone in the Cayman islands big Paul
Best/safest investment gotta be whiskey,Joey never got involved in that!!
Haha. That’s true, he didn’t.
I wouldn’t touch it either. Too many stories of rogue product.
I’m sticking with gold. Mine is in a safety deposit box in the square mile.
This time next year, I’ll be a millionaire.🤪

The problem with Gold is where do you sell when the time comes to cash in? I bought some years ago. Coins from the Royal Mint. They are worth £4,000 but nobody wants to give me more than £3,400. I don't need to sell so i will keep them until i get the full price.
That is a good question. I have a similar amount that I bought from the Royal mint when a sovereign was 80 quid!
The gold I’m buying today is from the Pure Gold Company.
They guarantee to buy back from you at any time. You can keep the gold at home or in storage for a fee.
I have found them very good to do business with.
They have a website.