Look on the bright side

Not beating up on millwall we ended up where we are top six not good enough why let’s hope Gary knows onwards and upwards

Over my disappointment thanks to realism. Even if we'd finished two places higher it wouldn't have made any difference to next season. Hopefully we now know how far off from promotion material we really are - and that includes everybody from the Manager down.
Hope we don’t spiral down thoigh

The players will be ashamed of themselves as they are better than that, but not much. There cannot be any excuse for capitulation from 3-1 up. Sadly ☹️

We had 1 foot in the playoffs. They made a double substitution at halftime which transformed them. We did fuck all when we should have done. Straight after their second goal.

Not beating up on millwall we ended up where we are top six not good enough why let’s hope Gary knows onwards and upwards
We need a proper big forward to partner brads, a creative midfielder/ General and a n end to the bizzare subs he uses. ,we are too predicible

The absolute terrible feeling from being 3-1 up at half time at home and losing 4-3 is excruciating and I wasn't even at the game and I feel for the fans that were there today. I feel like blaming everyone and everything but we have had bad times before, need to get on it and forget it.
I wouldn't put it all on yesterday mate; that isn't the first time we've thrown away a 2 goal lead this season.

As for bad times, I really don't see it that way. I'm not even particularly disappointed as I couldn't actually foresee it coming off yesterday anyway. This is one of the true advantages of being a miserable, pessimistic cunt like I am - it means you are very rarely disappointed, and very occasionally pleasantly surprised. Bring optimistic, especially when it concerns Millwall, is an unhealthy state of mind, as the one thing it guarantees is disappointment.

Overall, I don't see this as a bad time at all, quite the opposite in fact, because:

1) We had something huge to play for on the last game of the season, and it wasn't trying to escape relegation. That is an achievement in itself for any side.

2) We are punching above our weight as it is to be where we are. Again an achievement. The top division is not our natural habitat, that's not to say I wouldn't want us there, but if it were our natural habitat Millwall wouldn't be the club it is. Having watched us scratching around in the bottom 2 divisions in previous years I am more than content with our current level of football.

3) I'm not entirely convinced I want to be in the prem anyway... Part of me does, but part of me doesn't. I don't really want us to attract more wankers and seeing all the posh new flats going up around the area I think there will be plenty of wankers available to fill the ground with premiership wankery if we do get there; and that will be shit.

So I don't see these as bad times at all really. Also looking forward to a beano at Plymouth next season. Onwards we go.