Longman

STWall

Sounds like Rowett has him lined up for a permanent transfer.

The two new wing-backs are playing like wingers and give us an extra dimension for certain. The only issue I have with Longman is that he cuts inside onto his right foot nearly every time and oppositions will note this. Going on the outside every now and then will pose them a dilemma.

Both BNC and Longman are strong, have pace and always look to beat their man and are massive upgrades on what we had before in their positions.

The two new wing-backs are playing like wingers and give us an extra dimension for certain. The only issue I have with Longman is that he cuts inside onto his right foot nearly every time and oppositions will note this. Going on the outside every now and then will pose them a dilemma.

Both BNC and Longman are strong, have pace and always look to beat their man and are massive upgrades on what we had before in their positions.

It's all very well noting this, but stopping it is a different matter.
:grinning:

This, if we’ve noticed it so will the opposition, but he did beat Fred once on Wednesday with his left foot although it’s the only time he’s used it in two games. Same thing applies that applies to Cuffy, when we are under pressure can he defend? (& the same also goes for Bryan)