Long must go

High Street Life's dad here.
I have been watching Millwall for over sixty years and I have never been so angry as I was last night. I totally blame the guys up front and definately not Longie. First the long ball. that is the whole essence of playing four and not five at the back 1) it puts an extra man in the middle 2) everyone knows that Tom wont win the ball in the air in that long ball situation but his job is to make it as difficult as possible for his marker so get your arse into his stomac or kb0ck him about. why do you think Jake doesn't get the goals because they climb over him, pull him over etc. etc.. THe whole philosophy of thel ong ball is the second ball and we don't pick them up because their back players are not put under enough pressure 2) don't say our lads don't get the service..there must have been over a hundred balls into their box last night. The strickers

I have been watching Millwall for over sixty years and I have never been so angry as I was last night. I totally blame the guys up front and definately not Longie. First the long ball. that is the whole essence of playing four and not five at the back 1) it puts an extra man in the middle 2) everyone knows that Tom wont win the ball in the air in that long ball situation but his job is to make it as difficult as possible for his marker so get your arse into his stomac or kb0ck him about. why do you think Jake doesn't get the goals because they climb over him, pull him over etc. etc.. THe whole philosophy of thel ong ball is the second ball and we don't pick them up because their back players are not put under enough pressure 2) don't say our lads don't get the service..there must have been over a hundred balls into their box last night. The strickers
Sorry, it is me and technology

Stick with Long for me , goals conceded last 6 is 3 , goals scored is the issue at 2.
We have conceded less goals per season with Long in goal than Bart. Long has better stats and i guess why he's first choice. Bart was good for us but not getting any younger. Long isn't either, 33 now.

Wouldn't mind us trying to get a young premier keeper in for a seasons loan next time. Does make me smile when you read- Bart would have saved that, blah blah would have scored that. It's great that we have so many psychic fans amongst us! A club no other indeed!

We have conceded less goals per season with Long in goal than Bart. Long has better stats and i guess why he's first choice. Bart was good for us but not getting any younger. Long isn't either, 33 now.

Wouldn't mind us trying to get a young premier keeper in for a seasons loan next time. Does make me smile when you read- Bart would have saved that, blah blah would have scored that. It's great that we have so many psychic fans amongst us! A club no other indeed!
If Bart was playin last night He would have headed the ball into the Birmingham goal ;)

Posted on here about Long a few weeks ago and got stick from a lot of people. I said then he had been responsible in my eyes for at least eight goals. It’s well over 10 now. Goes down in stages and can’t get down to the corners. Often the first goal is the crucial one and hard to come back from. Not quite Pat Cuff, but always got a costly mistake in him.

Get your own account, you tight bastard.😁😁😁😁😁
Then we know who we’re slagging off.

Is Conal Truman any good, not saying an immediate replacement for Bart or Long, but perhaps on the bench next season?!.

Long had to be quick on his feet to stop that break later on in the game, I like Bart but not sure he could have done that.