Live games next season

mfcjohn

Am I going mad or towards the end of last season, we announced that we will no longer be using iFollow and will have our own service?

Found an article 4/1/22 on official site by googling it. extracts below.

Millwall Football Club is delighted to partner up with Recast, a sports video platform which enables supporters to directly fund the club by watching content free of charge.

As well as interviews, behind-the-scenes content and player features, Recast offers The Lions scope to stream live U23 games, as well as pre-season fixtures.

You are not thinking of that ReCast thing are you?
No not that recast crap, I remember seeing a statement about no more iFollow and how this new company would be doing all our media and video service, like I said I could be going mad (or I already have)

No not that recast crap, I remember seeing a statement about no more iFollow and how this new company would be doing all our media and video service, like I said I could be going mad (or I already have)
You are in the right place, John.

I found this on ifollow, so something appears to be going on…

iFollow Lions​

All match passes and subscription packages are currently unavailable to purchase while Millwall moves over to a new digital platform.

I found this on ifollow, so something appears to be going on…

iFollow Lions​

All match passes and subscription packages are currently unavailable to purchase while Millwall moves over to a new digital platform.
So I'm not totally crazy

I tried using Recast and it’s absolute pony.
It's a terrible platform, that's got quite a lot of bugs and looks like it's been made by some kid in his basement.

Also the people who paid for iFollow was supposed to get the interviews etc... Now we all have to go through this crap internet based application.

It's a terrible platform, that's got quite a lot of bugs and looks like it's been made by some kid in his basement.

Also the people who paid for iFollow was supposed to get the interviews etc... Now we all have to go through this crap internet based application.
Totally agree - real hassle now a lot of stuff has been switched from ifollow to Recast. I think QPR used recast last season to show their matches. I’ve a strong suspicion that’s what will happen with Wall.

I'm not going to do it, It's purely a fantasy, but I think milkshakes are pathetic, I honestly do, sorry.

Bourbon Milk Shake

One 12oz Shake

Ingredients

2 oz. bourbon

1⁄2 oz. maple syrup

1⁄4 cup crunchy peanut butter

1 cup vanilla ice cream

1 cup ice cubes

Instructions

Combine all ingredients in a blender, and blend until fully incorporated and frothy.