LIONS ROAR

If thats the case they should use a hand held metal detector like nightclub bouncers use or a female OB, not some member of the public in a hi viz that has no more rights than me or you to root through someones personal possessions. They don't go through everyones bags so what's the point unless they deem parents/ grandparents with a young kid to be a potential terrorist.

How do we know that the member of public in an orange hi viz isn't a loon that's carrying? Who's searched them cause they're a potential criminal going by Millwalls logic? I'd rather they were searched and not some kid with there guardian. They're slowly but surely driving bods away, little by little, measure by measure.
Firstly I would have said your searching fuck all, Lay one finger on her and I will take your head off then I would insist ob searched the bag not some social misfit who gives up his Saturdays to make a pest of himself at Millwall.

Firstly I would have said your searching fuck all, Lay one finger on her and I will take your head off then I would insist ob searched the bag not some social misfit who gives up his Saturdays to make a pest of himself at Millwall.
Normal procedure mate. They tried that shit with me years ago when my boys were pre teens. I told them to get a WPC to do the search or fuck off, they just waved me in.

Last edited: