LIONS ROAR

superlion

Come on wall,time to give us a performance to get the old atmosphere back probably the quietest season we've had that I can remember due to rowetts 5 at the back tactics and 1 up front,every body knows the intimidating noise we make scares some teams .the abuse we give some players certainly affects them .

.the abuse we give some players certainly affects them .
The microphones hanging down from the roofs of each stand is certainly affecting those that often give a bit and get passionate. Bods are very aware and cautious about what and who's around them now, you can get slung out and banned for the tiniest misdemeanor and it ain't worth the agg so bods stay quiet.

The microphones hanging down from the roofs of each stand is certainly affecting those that often give a bit and get passionate. Bods are very aware and cautious about what and who's around them now, you can get slung out and banned for the tiniest misdemeanor and it ain't worth the agg so bods stay quiet.

Although, there's nothing stopping one shouting out...
"Oh dear, you cad"...."dear god, you bounder," "that's really not done, old chap"...

Mind you, you would feel a proper cunt shouting that out.

When they find at the end of the season that not one racist thing has been shouted they can take them down and use them for karaoke.

Every cloud has a silver lining. I take it we are still allowed to use the word silver?

The type of football we are playing doesn't inspire the crowd to emit the famous lions roar and get behind the team. We used to be unbeatable at home but look at our record fof the last couple of seasons.

Blame Cowards' Way.

Away supporters now come to The Den and take the piss.

They always thought twice about walking from New Cross Gate to the Old Place.

Now they get wrapped up by the OB at LB or Surrey Docks and claim that as a result.

Deluded cunts.

:wagging:

Things have certainly changed. For the first ever time I was Searched at the turnstile. Was even asked to open my coat. Obviously they did'nt find the flare that was thrown at our supporters from the Away End. At one stage I thought I was going to be Stripped Searched.

Would love to have seen them stewards at the old den , no cameras plenty of places to not to be seen , wouldn’t be so fkn brave

I watched a bloke yesterday allow steward's to search his Granddaughter's bag, She was a small child, No way on earth would I have suffered that.
Few years back I took my niece to a game (she was about 9 at the time) and I let her through the turnstile before me, a steward was about to search her until I said if he touched her I would F*cking cripple him, he promptly walked away.

Mirrors society Peckham

I watched a bloke yesterday allow steward's to search his Granddaughter's bag, She was a small child, No way on earth would I have suffered that.
I can see both sides of that argument. I understand 100% your point of view.

However, if you were a person who wanted to smuggle something in, like a knife for example, and you knew that a young child's bag would not be searched, where would you hide it?

These are dangerous times, and anyone who would use a child as a shield is a total scumbag, but all the people who wish us harm are total scumbags, and you can't tell just by looking at them who the enemy is these days.

The reason you are outraged by children's bags being searched is because you would never dream of hiding anything in there.
The only way to stop these bastards is to try and anticipate where they will try and attack soft targets and the methods they might use.
Nobody expected someone to pull a knife on an MP last week.
In normal times, it would be outrageous to search a child's bag.
Sadly, these are not normal times.

The only way to stop these bastards is to try and anticipate where they will try and attack soft targets and the methods they might use.
Nobody expected someone to pull a knife on an MP last week.
In normal times, it would be outrageous to search a child's bag.
Sadly, these are not normal times.
If thats the case they should use a hand held metal detector like nightclub bouncers use or a female OB, not some member of the public in a hi viz that has no more rights than me or you to root through someones personal possessions. They don't go through everyones bags so what's the point unless they deem parents/ grandparents with a young kid to be a potential terrorist.

How do we know that the member of public in an orange hi viz isn't a loon that's carrying? Who's searched them cause they're a potential criminal going by Millwalls logic? I'd rather they were searched and not some kid with there guardian. They're slowly but surely driving bods away, little by little, measure by measure.

If thats the case they should use a hand held metal detector like nightclub bouncers use or a female OB, not some member of the public in a hi viz that has no more rights than me or you to root through someones personal possessions. They don't go through everyones bags so what's the point unless they deem parents/ grandparents with a young kid to be a potential terrorist.

How do we know that the member of public in an orange hi viz isn't a loon that's carrying? Who's searched them cause they're a potential criminal going by Millwalls logic? I'd rather they were searched and not some kid with there guardian. They're slowly but surely driving bods away, little by little, measure by measure.
I don't pretend to have all the answers, or even any of them, mate.
It's a nightmare situation. I realise that.
I know that stewarding is a highly contentious issue, and a thankless task.