Lions Bar Gibraltar

That’s where we’re staying. 😎
Lovely hotel, although the wedding vake they'd made was worse than something you'd pay a fiver for at Greg's...

Had a big suite with a huge terrace and got married on the wisteria terrace by the assistant governor (as registrar was ill).

Later that bight we went out and had a meal at an Italian by the harbour. Bill came to just short of £500, I went to pay and the waiter said it was paid for by the man sitting on a table with his wife in the corner. Said WTF looked around and the assistant governor was sitting there.

Lovely hotel, although the wedding vake they'd made was worse than something you'd pay a fiver for at Greg's...

Had a big suite with a huge terrace and got married on the wisteria terrace by the assistant governor (as registrar was ill).

Later that bight we went out and had a meal at an Italian by the harbour. Bill came to just short of £500, I went to pay and the waiter said it was paid for by the man sitting on a table with his wife in the corner. Said WTF looked around and the assistant governor was sitting there.
Did you marry his ex?

There are several marina’s there now. We had a great meal at the Queensway Quay Marina.