Let this be true

I'm not Southgate's biggest fan by any means, but going out in the WC QF & SF and a European final isn't exactly a f**k up.

but he is the only England manager that has stopped me watching England games even Graham Taylor never achieved that feat

virtue signalling hypocritical tosser can’t wait to see the back of him he single handily ruin International football

I'm not Southgate's biggest fan by any means, but going out in the WC QF & SF and a European final isn't exactly a f**k up.
A better manager would have won a couple of those trophies, international football is not at a high calibre these days.

2nd most successful England manager of all time Fact
does he talk way to much shit about stuff that has noting to do with him LOL

one thing that never gets talked about is we have never had a English manager win the prem what are we 30 odd years in
To be fair mate, not many have had a chance, Gooners, City, Utd, Liverpool don't give many English managers a chance.

Chelsea did with Lampard, but less said about him the better

All a matter of opinion. England have some world class players but no way in my opinion was the England squad in 2018 superior to Belgium and France, or to Argentina and France last year. Maybe the Euros were a missed opportunity (maybe not, Italy were worthy winners), but you could say the same about 1990 and 1996.

I'd prefer Southgate to stop his preaching about non-football matters but, as Newcrosswall said, fact is the only England manager with a better record is Ramsey.

Yeah they really had top teams to play to get there, didn’t they lose 3 games in 2018 World Cup, he farked up with penalties in euros by letting young black kids take them, so he could spout how they won the trophy for England, he’s shiote