Leeds v Wall bettin

even if we get slaughtered, it would be utter madness to get on the teams back because of it. it's a marthon not a sprint!

infact it might even do us good to lose so we can take the winning monkey off our back!

I'm not parting with any cash at the bookies until I've heard what Arthur has to say.
Very wise decision. Bomber must make sure the players know this game is a must win. Keeping Leeds down is almost as important as ensuring our own safety. I have faith in the players to do what must be done. Therefore i am going for a 1-0 win for the famous Millwall.

Very wise decision. Bomber must make sure the players know this game is a must win. Keeping Leeds down is almost as important as ensuring our own safety. I have faith in the players to do what must be done. Therefore i am going for a 1-0 win for the famous Millwall.
20-1 for a 1-0 to us and Tanganga is 80-1 for 1st goalscorer.

Last edited:
If we win, I’ll streak naked across the pitch at the end of the game and two footed tackle the ref - chest high.

It won’t be pretty, but it will be effective and certainly end up on social media for a very long time. Long enough for my proud grand kids to see in 2045.

Well walm Leicester double would be a shock seeing as they have already done us this season 🙄
Ok
If we win, I’ll streak naked across the pitch at the end of the game and two footed tackle the ref - chest high.

It won’t be pretty, but it will be effective and certainly end up on social media for a very long time. Long enough for my proud grand kids to see in 2045.
'If'? Surely you mean 'When'!

Just when you come out of nick.

If ever there was a reason for Leeds to win :eek!: