Leeds v Wall bettin

lincolnlion

Wall are still floatin on the Super Neil effect and we ve got a decent record against the Whippet Wankers.
Wall win both teams score Tanganga score anytime 110/1
Tanganga score anytime 25/1
Wall Leicester double 55/1
Flem and Mahogany Chest of Drawers 4/1 score anytime.

Whats happened at sunderland. Cant buy a win. Lets hope they turn this around around against qpr at the weekend.

In all honesty I think we will get smashed by Leeds. I hope the fans dont get at the team if this happens. We aint going to win every fight. Just got to win enough to stay up and start on a clean slate next season.

However being Wall I always hope for a miracle. COYL

Last edited:
I

I give up.
You’ll struggle to get a bet on us v Leicester now as it’s too far ahead. We’re 15/2 to beat Leeds in Sunday. You could back that then if it comes in stick your winnings on us to beat Leicester. We’re at home so at a guess I reckon you’d get about 3’s on that. But depends how results go for both clubs between now and the game.

You’ll struggle to get a bet on us v Leicester now as it’s too far ahead. We’re 15/2 to beat Leeds in Sunday. You could back that then if it comes in stick your winnings on us to beat Leicester. We’re at home so at a guess I reckon you’d get about 3’s on that. But depends how results go for both clubs between now and the game.
I've just backed us to draw 1-1 with Leeds 15/2 with Ladbrokes.

One thing is for sure, never say never under Harris v Leeds.

And on the flip side, Leeds are on a f'ing great run and it would be a tough game. A red card maybe on the table here.
You mentioning a red card made me think of Adam Bolder's tackle in the first few minutes when he avoided getting sent off. Correct decision from the ref.