Leeds V The mighty Lions- Sunday 3pm

I can’t wait mate. Arrive at Weeds station at half 12. 1800 wall fans on the piss since Kings Cross, what an earth can go wrong 😂😂😂😂

Great stuff mate. I’m with the pathfinders on the early rattler so we’ll secure a boozer and see you lot when you roll in. Not sure about 1800 Wall, think you can knock a thousand off of that but fuck it, quality over quantity as they say:cool:

I was at work on Thursday and had to meet a sparks. He was from Leeds and a big fan of theirs. It's mad because apparently him and his pals love the championship and hated being in the premier, getting tonked most weeks. They were not sure they even wanted promotion.

More to Bomber than meets the eye. 👍😉
Looks like we are going to have a go! 👍

I am not very good with computers but I have spent 4 months creating an algorithm that predicts match results. It compares heights of relative team players, ratings, weather conditions, pitch size, time of day, officials, phases of the moon, distance travelled by away team, relative fan volume, fan quality, recent form, manager rating, quality of goal celebrations, players pet choice, wife rating, place of birth, preferred hair style, taking the knee and level of violence exercised during a game. Its been a long time in the making and heres the computer prediction for today’s match against Leeds……

A6 scm f&rit sqeeezers ‘% dat 1 tcoyp Leons 2

However I do need to sort my printer out.

To all you lot going up to that Northern fucking shithole, or are already there, enjoy the game whatever. Oddly enough, because of the recent boost the club have had, this feels like a proper old school scrap of a game. After todays results even a point would be good for the old morale.

🦁🦁⚽⚽
I'm living deep in bandit country these days (not the shitthole Leeds, but pretty close by) and am continuously surrounded by the enemy.

All the Leeds fans I have spoken to are a little worried about how we will do today,