Leeds V The mighty Lions- Sunday 3pm

Peckham Lion

Staff member
A tough one against the Ferret botherers but as we've proven before we can win up there. They're unbeaten at home all season and the only goals they've conceded at Elland road have come from corners/ set pieces.

A repeat of this one would be most welcome

Safe journey to all our travelling lions.

Referee stephen Martin for this one has a record when doing weeds games ,they have pld 8 W7 D1 L0 oh well looks like we are playing 12 again

A tough one against the Ferret botherers but as we've proven before we can win up there. They're unbeaten at home all season and the only goals they've conceded at Elland road have come from corners/ set pieces.

Morison was a key player for us, watching that again only makes him more of a legend.

One thing's for sure, our lot won't be rolling over. Last time I went we had to play in Leeds away strip cos the kit man forgot his kit (had ONE job). Windows got bricked on the bus and OB decided that I wasn't playing ball and put me in the back of a van with 6 Leeds.
Bad decisions make great stories.

How the **** do you get emojis here?

One thing's for sure, our lot won't be rolling over. Last time I went we had to play in Leeds away strip cos the kit man forgot his kit (had ONE job). Windows got bricked on the bus and OB decided that I wasn't playing ball and put me in the back of a van with 6 Leeds.
Bad decisions make great stories.

How the **** do you get emojis here?
Don’t use the happy emoji on here, everyone will give you shit, grumpy old twats. :) The last three dots above your reply should give you emojis.

While some would question whether or not the appointment of a referee could actually give Leeds United an upper hand in Sunday night’s clash, the Whites’ record when Martin has taken control of fixtures has been incredible.

Leeds have won seven of their eight matches when the Englishman has taken charge and they have never tasted defeat, drawing their only other game to give Farke’s side plenty of confidence ahead of their showdown with Millwall.

Alternatively, Harris’ side has been officiated by Martin on 18 occasions, winning 50 per cent of those matches, drawing on three occasions and tasting defeat in six matches.

While some would question whether or not the appointment of a referee could actually give Leeds United an upper hand in Sunday night’s clash, the Whites’ record when Martin has taken control of fixtures has been incredible.

Leeds have won seven of their eight matches when the Englishman has taken charge and they have never tasted defeat, drawing their only other game to give Farke’s side plenty of confidence ahead of their showdown with Millwall.

Alternatively, Harris’ side has been officiated by Martin on 18 occasions, winning 50 per cent of those matches, drawing on three occasions and tasting defeat in six matches.
That's some double busy busyness from you Happy

:contract::contract:

He knew what the team was lacking straight away and has already reversed there mindset. They've been rewarded with win bonuses and a return of confidence/ belief that was clearly missing until recently. Harris not having to come in and learn from scratch is a great advantage for us. He knows us and some of the players inside out and needs no settling in period.

I wasn’t going to bother making to the trip for this but after watching the team in recent weeks I’ve decided at the last minute to jump onboard and follow the boys to Elland Rd. To be honest I’m not expecting fuck all from the match but I know that at least they will give it all they got and leave absolutely everything out on the pitch and that’s good enough for me.

See you there if you’re going. Come on you fucking lions.

I wasn’t going to bother making to the trip for this but after watching the team in recent weeks I’ve decided at the last minute to jump onboard and follow the boys to Elland Rd. To be honest I’m not expecting fuck all from the match but I know that at least they will give it all they got and leave absolutely everything out on the pitch and that’s good enough for me.

I can’t wait mate. Arrive at Weeds station at half 12. 1800 wall fans on the piss since Kings Cross, what an earth can go wrong 😂😂😂😂

Safe journey IW. And to all you lot that are travelling. Be loud and proud as usual. COYL!!!