Last Seasons Players

The Den

Ive just been looking at what the players that aren't at the club this season from last. Interesting really.

Charlie Cresswell. Leeds. Cannot get a game for love nor money after signing a new contract, about Leeds 5th choice centre back. Made 4 appearances this season. Last start, August?

Jamie Shackleton. Leeds. Cannot get a game for love nor money. Last start, January. Most used position, Right Back and Left Back. About 8 appearances.

George Long. Norwich. Cannot get a game for love nor money. Last league start, November. 7 starts.

Tyler Burey. Oxford on loan. 5 appearances, 3 starts. Cannot get in the SQUAD for love nor money. Oxford fans comparing his mystery whereabouts to the likes of Kate Middleton. Rumours of an bad attitude. Last played, early February.

Mason Bennett. Burton. 20 position in League One. 31 appearances, 12 as a sub. A few 90 minutes game time. Mostly played as a centre forward or attacking midfielder. Has more yellow cards than goals. Goals scored: 2.

Callum Styles. Sunderland, loan. Played quite a few games this season between Barnsley and loan club Sunderland. Sunderland fans thought he was the joke of April's fools day yesterday due to playing so badly. They want to drive him home to Barnsley themselves, Barnsley fans are slyly letting the Sunderland faithful know that they didn't get their receipt for him, and if they want to drop him back to leave him outside a shop or fire station as he will find his own way back from there. Doesn't look like he is particularly wanted at either club!

Scott Malone. Gillingham. 39 league appearances at left back. 4 goals. 10 yellow cards. No real particular opinion of him by Gills fans. A couple ive seen saying that he shouldn't have dropped to league 2 level as he is better material than this.

George Evans. Wrexham. 18 starts, 5 sub appearances. Centre midfield. Looks to be a good signing for Wrexham. Doing well. Wrexham flying in League 2.

Voglsammer. Hannover. Bundesliga 2. 22 appearances. 10 starts, 1 goal. 12 substitute appearances, scored 5. Has even started at right back this season... however mainly played as a striker. I remember him usually doing a little better in matches for us where he had been brought on as a sub. Perhaps he is an impact player wherever he goes? I can't read German, (thank christ) but if you'd like an opinion of him ask the sausage stand opposite the band and blue bus at Millwall to translate some comments.

Oli Burke. Birmingham. Burke and Rowett have rekindled. 10 starts, 11 substitute appearances. Zero goals. After what I cannot unsee with my eyes over the weekend, his video doing the rounds on social media.. I'm pleased to say he is still living up to his surname. A right proper Burke. Birmingham fans are far from happy with him. I will refrain from the comments so you can watch the cringe video on social media and view the comments yourself regarding the Burke. It's with his divvy bird, and it's not the cooking one.

And that concludes today's pointless thread. Thank you for listening. I've been The Den, and you've been mad to read it.

Interesting. Thanks. Good to know that our cast offs have not gone on to do great things at their clubs and so they are all no great loss! George Long I always thought was a plonker plus and he said he was happy to go to Norwich to become their number one keeper. Doesn’t seem to have worked out that way!

Charlie Cresswell would be welcome back
I thought Calum styles looked a good player ??
I personally didn't mind Shacks either. Versatile player, composed on the ball. Doesn't mind sticking his foot in. Still only 24.
Callum Styles was technically our soundest player last season. We missed him when he was injured, unsure what has happened there.
And I wished I was rich as I'd pay for Cresswells presence at the den permanently. Hoping Leeds go up so he gets a move, although I highly doubt we could afford him as I expect many clubs to be phoning his agent for a move.

Ive just been looking at what the players that aren't at the club this season from last. Interesting really.

Charlie Cresswell. Leeds. Cannot get a game for love nor money after signing a new contract, about Leeds 5th choice centre back. Made 4 appearances this season. Last start, August?

Jamie Shackleton. Leeds. Cannot get a game for love nor money. Last start, January. Most used position, Right Back and Left Back. About 8 appearances.

George Long. Norwich. Cannot get a game for love nor money. Last league start, November. 7 starts.

Tyler Burey. Oxford on loan. 5 appearances, 3 starts. Cannot get in the SQUAD for love nor money. Oxford fans comparing his mystery whereabouts to the likes of Kate Middleton. Rumours of an bad attitude. Last played, early February.

Mason Bennett. Burton. 20 position in League One. 31 appearances, 12 as a sub. A few 90 minutes game time. Mostly played as a centre forward or attacking midfielder. Has more yellow cards than goals. Goals scored: 2.

Callum Styles. Sunderland, loan. Played quite a few games this season between Barnsley and loan club Sunderland. Sunderland fans thought he was the joke of April's fools day yesterday due to playing so badly. They want to drive him home to Barnsley themselves, Barnsley fans are slyly letting the Sunderland faithful know that they didn't get their receipt for him, and if they want to drop him back to leave him outside a shop or fire station as he will find his own way back from there. Doesn't look like he is particularly wanted at either club!

Scott Malone. Gillingham. 39 league appearances at left back. 4 goals. 10 yellow cards. No real particular opinion of him by Gills fans. A couple ive seen saying that he shouldn't have dropped to league 2 level as he is better material than this.

George Evans. Wrexham. 18 starts, 5 sub appearances. Centre midfield. Looks to be a good signing for Wrexham. Doing well. Wrexham flying in League 2.

Voglsammer. Hannover. Bundesliga 2. 22 appearances. 10 starts, 1 goal. 12 substitute appearances, scored 5. Has even started at right back this season... however mainly played as a striker. I remember him usually doing a little better in matches for us where he had been brought on as a sub. Perhaps he is an impact player wherever he goes? I can't read German, (thank christ) but if you'd like an opinion of him ask the sausage stand opposite the band and blue bus at Millwall to translate some comments.

Oli Burke. Birmingham. Burke and Rowett have rekindled. 10 starts, 11 substitute appearances. Zero goals. After what I cannot unsee with my eyes over the weekend, his video doing the rounds on social media.. I'm pleased to say he is still living up to his surname. A right proper Burke. Birmingham fans are far from happy with him. I will refrain from the comments so you can watch the cringe video on social media and view the comments yourself regarding the Burke. It's with his divvy bird, and it's not the cooking one.

And that concludes today's pointless thread. Thank you for listening. I've been The Den, and you've been mad to read it.
Nosy cunt*

Top busyness :clap:

Haha, The Den...
Absolutely cosmic headless Chicken wankery of the highest level.

:clap: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Rowlets football was never free flowing
But we were doing fine won away at Plymouth on a night game and we were climbing the table, and looking good, then he’s driven out and the wheels fall off, JE was a joke , the legend comes back and we’re all happy, one defeat against rovrum and it’s harris out brigade
Every millwall fan knows your gonna lose against bottom of the table always hav always will

Members online