Last nights ref…

Thought he was one of the better referees I’ve seen certainly. Missed the shove on Honeyman causing his injury, but probably landing awkwardly that caused it.

I thought he was going to add on another minute or two after the additional 7 minutes injury time. Looked like the Leicester players had a moan at him at the end for blowing the final whistle when he did.

Agree, very good.

Missed a diabolical handball early in the game but I think he got most of it right from there on in.

Played a very good advantage for them then brought play back when nothing accrued.

Correct to book Honeyman (stupid tackle so early in the game).

With regards to their players complaining about him blowing for time when he did, Saville got in his ear and pointed to the time on the screen and he immediately blew :grinning::clap:

I get the thirty seconds for substitutions but when you sub three people at the same time is that 1 minute 30 or just 30 seconds? They subbed 5 and we subbed 4 so that still only makes 4 minutes thirty seconds plus Honeyman’s treatment so I suppose 7 minutes was about right.
I thought he was one of the better refs we have had and puts Keith Stroud in the shade. Mind you, anybody puts Keith Stroud in the shade! Who is the ref against the Taffs?

I get the thirty seconds for substitutions but when you sub three people at the same time is that 1 minute 30 or just 30 seconds? They subbed 5 and we subbed 4 so that still only makes 4 minutes thirty seconds plus Honeyman’s treatment so I suppose 7 minutes was about right.
One minute for the goal- restart

Blimey mate, that was torture at Wembley but for me the semi at OT was the worst felt like it lasted forever
I was trollied that day mate which helped.

I think what helped me stay calm last night was that i thought and was quite confident that we'd beat them. I said it weeks back.

Last edited: