Last Eight Games -Got to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost one of the last eleven games i think mate. Was bottom of the league when that unbeaten run started. We finished 17th. Grim days back then and with crowds fluctuating between just under 3k to 5k. Best manager i've evr know to manage us. Was the start of a golden period for us when he Turned up. The cup games alone were superb.
Not in anyway an Edwards fan, but as i recall Graham biggest job before he managed us was youth team coach a Alice and QPR. Shows appointing a mananger is a complete Gamble. Would also like to say JD is still the only manager to takes us into the top flight

Yep we are funked. Hang on, hold the phone Stowwall thinks he's the fkg next fkg sir fkg Alex fkg ferguson. And by all accounts he ain't alone in his thinking. The fkg dogs abuse i tool on here just daring to suggest that JE was the wrong appointment 😕
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh dear diddums couldn't take a bit of a different opinion. Hardly dogs abuse. And once again , I didn't bring up Ferguson. You seem to be obsessed.

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh dear diddums couldn't take a bit of a different opinion. Hardly dogs abuse. And once again , I didn't bring up Ferguson. You seem to be obsessed.
yep I’ve overreacted a bit. Dogs abuse it isn’t. I was in the tiny minority being very disappointed when he was first announced. Then we went and won 0-4 his first game and I did get some.

As for Ferguson, I don’t recall bringing that up first. A response to my saying again JE not up to it received a response saying “a certain manager” who went on to become one of most successful was only 1 game away from the tin tack. Unless I’m descending into senile dementia that kicked off the Fergie comparison, not me as far asI know. I’m all for opinions, just felt I was entitled to mine and I never understood the comparison coz one was already a serial winner whereas our man has never managed before. Simples

Seriously, how has he not been sacked yet?
Judging by how quiet the clubs twitter page is, something must be going on in the background, I was against getting rid this soon, but after yesterday's performance, or lack of it I should say, I can't see how he stays tbh, it's a shame as he had us playing some really good football in spells, Aldridge must also go along with most of the coaching staff, the latter at the end of the season though.

Judging by how quiet the clubs twitter page is, something must be going on in the background, I was against getting rid this soon, but after yesterday's performance, or lack of it I should say, I can't see how he stays tbh, it's a shame as he had us playing some really good football in spells, Aldridge must also go along with most of the coaching staff, the latter at the end of the season though.

And Kavanagh who was the driving force behind appointing Edwards.

yep I’ve overreacted a bit. Dogs abuse it isn’t. I was in the tiny minority being very disappointed when he was first announced. Then we went and won 0-4 his first game and I did get some.

As for Ferguson, I don’t recall bringing that up first. A response to my saying again JE not up to it received a response saying “a certain manager” who went on to become one of most successful was only 1 game away from the tin tack. Unless I’m descending into senile dementia that kicked off the Fergie comparison, not me as far asI know. I’m all for opinions, just felt I was entitled to mine and I never understood the comparison coz one was already a serial winner whereas our man has never managed before. Simples
You were disappointed he was given the job fair enough , I wasn't, thought he'd be a breath of fresh air ,turns out he isn't, currently far from it. We might be playing a bit better football, but would prefer to see it over 90 + mins than 20 /25. He has struggled to get a settled 11 for various reasons ,but with hindsight he seems to be the embodiment of modern young coaches where its all about stats and ratios and all that bollocks. Think we operate ,with the players we've got, best at 442 .Maybe it is a case of right bloke wrong time who fucking knows.. My own personal opinion for what it's worth is I think we'd be in the same sort of position with GR ,as I say just my opinion. We can't fucking score ,SW away being an obvious exception. But how bad were they on the day.
If he stays, which I have a funny feeling he is going to ,I hope he can turn it around ,if not the club has to move very quickly to try and find a replacement. Barrett till the end of the season doesn't float my boat at all.
Hopefully one way or the other it's sorted pdq.
COYL

You were disappointed he was given the job fair enough , I wasn't, thought he'd be a breath of fresh air ,turns out he isn't, currently far from it. We might be playing a bit better football, but would prefer to see it over 90 + mins than 20 /25. He has struggled to get a settled 11 for various reasons ,but with hindsight he seems to be the embodiment of modern young coaches where its all about stats and ratios and all that bollocks. Think we operate ,with the players we've got, best at 442 .Maybe it is a case of right bloke wrong time who fucking knows.. My own personal opinion for what it's worth is I think we'd be in the same sort of position with GR ,as I say just my opinion. We can't fucking score ,SW away being an obvious exception. But how bad were they on the day.
If he stays, which I have a funny feeling he is going to ,I hope he can turn it around ,if not the club has to move very quickly to try and find a replacement. Barrett till the end of the season doesn't float my boat at all.
Hopefully one way or the other it's sorted pdq.
COYL
Agree with most of that, but I would go 4-5-1 to try and address getting overun in midfield, as in my opinion, that is where we are losing games

Where the fuck is this club statement? We are running out of time and something needs to done right fucking now. Make no mistake we will be sitting in the bottom three come Saturday evening. The only thing I can think of is that discussions are happening behind the scenes to allow Edwards a way out with a bit of dignity which he does at least deserve.

As Robbo has said above all is not lost, three wins and a couple of draws could see us safe, it is perfectly doable with the right application. I’m going to get shot down for this but I can’t honestly see anyone else but Barratt for the job, at least in the short term.

Now hear me out. We need someone who at least knows who the players are and what they are capable of and more importantly what they are not capable of. We need someone who can galvanise the squad and can organise us so we are hard to beat again. It won’t be pretty and all those football purists will have to suffer it, after all it was their badgering of the former manager that has led us into shit street.

In the absence of anyone else I can think of give Barratt the gig with Robbo and maybe Nugent to back him up. Tell Aldridge to stick his fucking lap top us his arse and keep his nose out of team affairs then get the fucking squad in today and ask them exactly who is up for a fight, fuck off anyone who isn’t totally on board, I’m thinking some of the loan signings here and go with what we’ve got and let’s carve out those precious points and then regroup on the summer.

There is still some good honest lads in there both young and old who with the right direction and attitude are more than capable of nicking a dozen or so points between now and the end of the season. We can fucking do this, we are Millwall and the one thing we don’t do is walk away from a fight. Trim the squad, bin off the piss takers and lightweights and let’s go to work.
I got a semi reading that

Where the fuck is this club statement? We are running out of time and something needs to done right fucking now. Make no mistake we will be sitting in the bottom three come Saturday evening. The only thing I can think of is that discussions are happening behind the scenes to allow Edwards a way out with a bit of dignity which he does at least deserve.

As Robbo has said above all is not lost, three wins and a couple of draws could see us safe, it is perfectly doable with the right application. I’m going to get shot down for this but I can’t honestly see anyone else but Barratt for the job, at least in the short term.

Now hear me out. We need someone who at least knows who the players are and what they are capable of and more importantly what they are not capable of. We need someone who can galvanise the squad and can organise us so we are hard to beat again. It won’t be pretty and all those football purists will have to suffer it, after all it was their badgering of the former manager that has led us into shit street.

In the absence of anyone else I can think of give Barratt the gig with Robbo and maybe Nugent to back him up. Tell Aldridge to stick his fucking lap top us his arse and keep his nose out of team affairs then get the fucking squad in today and ask them exactly who is up for a fight, fuck off anyone who isn’t totally on board, I’m thinking some of the loan signings here and go with what we’ve got and let’s carve out those precious points and then regroup on the summer.

There is still some good honest lads in there both young and old who with the right direction and attitude are more than capable of nicking a dozen or so points between now and the end of the season. We can fucking do this, we are Millwall and the one thing we don’t do is walk away from a fight. Trim the squad, bin off the piss takers and lightweights and let’s go to work.
Dropping into the bottom 3 might focus a few minds. No point in sacking JE for Barrett. Need the appointment we needed when Rowett left, an experienced Championship manager.

There is no time for a long drawn out selection process, they have to agree a deal with someone first, then jettison JE.
There are a number of out of work managers who would give us a better chance of survival than him.
Suspect he maybe in charge at Southampton, but that will be it.

All i keep seeing is bods saying that Rowett would have taken us down. I think that is a bonkers prediction and based on nothing other than a dislike for the geezer and perhaps a bit of face saving to boot. There is absolutely no evidence throughout his managerial career to back that assertion up. If people were fed up then fair enough but cut out the bare faced lies and bollox. Many have got what they wished for. Myself, you and many others spent hours trying to explain why he set us up as he did but that was ignored cause they wanted this and promotion.

Fuck each and everyone one of you that sung that pile of humiliating cunt at Norwich. Fuck the lot of you that booe'd Rowett and the team in our first home game. This is the result of that. Enjoy league one and JOE sinking like a shit attached to a brick. Fucking slow hand cap, whoop whoop whoop :clap:
No chance that we would have gone down with Gary Rowett. In hindsight, he worked miracles with this dodgy group of players to do as well as he did. Most of us wanted him out. We were wrong, simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.