Last Eight Games -Got to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fear the writing is on the wall with southampton,Leeds ,Leicester ,wba still to play along wi ith botherham& huddersfield blackburn& Swansea we are in deep lol if we continue to play like we are, JE is not the man along with the coaching staff to stop the rot along with the majority of players, terrible attitude on the pitch and nothing from the bench coach I g wise

I fear the writing is on the wall with southampton,Leeds ,Leicester ,wba still to play
My opinion is that the writing was on the wall five or six games ago. Nothing has changed other than the team each week. We're fucked if he isn't gone by Monday. Even then it's a lottery but these players have any life that was still in them completely sucked out.

I still think that with 13 games to go we can stay up but only if we get rid of him now. It will be hard but not impossible. 3 wins and a couple of draws could be enough. We have the players to get those results but not the manager. I'm not having it that these players are suddenly useless. Some of them may be getting older but the thing they always had was guts, fight and character. For whatever reason, and I think I know what it is, that is being drained from them.

Yep we are funked. Hang on, hold the phone Stowwall thinks he's the fkg next fkg sir fkg Alex fkg ferguson. And by all accounts he ain't alone in his thinking. The fkg dogs abuse i tool on here just daring to suggest that JE was the wrong appointment 😕

Yep we are funked. Hang on, hold the phone Stowwall thinks he's the fkg next fkg sir fkg Alex fkg ferguson. And by all accounts he ain't alone in his thinking. The fkg dogs abuse i tool on here just daring to suggest that JE was the wrong appointment 😕
Fergie, one game away from the tintac at Manure, just saying..

I keep seeing people saying that Edwards is the right man at the wrong time. What? He’s the wrong man at any fucking time as far as I’m concerned. He inherited a fairly decent squad sitting in mid table and although we probably weren’t a promotion winning side it was a team that should be nowhere near the relegation spots.

Yet here we are, I don’t know how or why the fuck he hasn’t been booted yet but relegation will have serious repercussions for the club, more serious than many people seem to realise. We have a wage bill upwards or 20M a year and lose around 10M a year anyway and I would imagine a lot of our debts have been frameworked in the belief that we will be a championship club, especially with a new lucrative TV deal about to start.

After a few years of stability made possible by the hard work of former managers and players it has all been undone in a matter of months. I cannot see how anyone can view this appointment as anything but a total and utter disaster. We are well and truly in the shit and no one has a fucking clue how we’re going to get out of it.

I keep seeing people saying that Edwards is the right man at the wrong time. What? He’s the wrong man at any fucking time as far as I’m concerned. He inherited a fairly decent squad sitting in mid table and although we probably weren’t a promotion winning side it was a team that should be nowhere near the relegation spots.

Yet here we are, I don’t know how or why the fuck he hasn’t been booted yet but relegation will have serious repercussions for the club, more serious than many people seem to realise. We have a wage bill upwards or 20M a year and lose around 10M a year anyway and I would imagine a lot of our debts have been frameworked in the belief that we will be a championship club, especially with a new lucrative TV deal about to start.

After a few years of stability made possible by the hard work of former managers and players it has all been undone in a matter of months. I cannot see how anyone can view this appointment as anything but a total and utter disaster. We are well and truly in the shit and no one has a fucking clue how we’re going to get out of it.
I heard someone say exactly that in the CBL bogs on the way out on Wednesday. Meaningless, deranged, nonsensical statement.

He inherited a fairly decent squad sitting in mid table and although we probably weren’t a promotion winning side it was a team that should be nowhere near the relegation spots.
All i keep seeing is bods saying that Rowett would have taken us down. I think that is a bonkers prediction and based on nothing other than a dislike for the geezer and perhaps a bit of face saving to boot. There is absolutely no evidence throughout his managerial career to back that assertion up. If people were fed up then fair enough but cut out the bare faced lies and bollox. Many have got what they wished for. Myself, you and many others spent hours trying to explain why he set us up as he did but that was ignored cause they wanted this and promotion.

Fuck each and everyone one of you that sung that pile of humiliating cunt at Norwich. Fuck the lot of you that booe'd Rowett and the team in our first home game. This is the result of that. Enjoy league one and JOE sinking like a shit attached to a brick. Fucking slow hand cap, whoop whoop whoop :clap:

All i keep seeing is bods saying that Rowett would have taken us down. I think that is a bonkers prediction and based on nothing other than a dislike for the geezer and perhaps a bit of face saving to boot. There is absolutely no evidence throughout his managerial career to back that assertion up. If people were fed up then fair enough but cut out the bare faced lies and bollox. Many have got what they wished for. Myself, you and many others spent hours trying to explain why he set us up as he did but that was ignored cause they wanted this and promotion.

Fuck each and everyone one of you that sung that pile of humiliating cunt at Norwich. Fuck the lot of you that booe'd Rowett and the team in our first home game. This is the result of that. Enjoy league one and JOE sinking like a shit attached to a brick. Fucking slow hand cap, whoop whoop whoop :clap:
Really? What a ridiculous thing to say! There is absolutely no evidence whatsoever that GR would've taken us down - there was nothing to suggest that at all! Utter bilge.

For me the only option is to sack him in the morning and hope that Barratt can get something out of a deflated team. One more thing. Send that Tango cunt back to fucking Tottenham.
I agree with the sentiment but Barratt. Gawd help us. Rowett was a decent manager but a fucked us walking when he did but the board gambled with Joey. I have no clue how we pull this out the bag, maybe go to 442, at least 451 and get the basics right.

For me the only option is to sack him in the morning and hope that Barratt can get something out of a deflated team. One more thing. Send that Tango cunt back to fucking Tottenham.
The only thing to do now.
That Tango is pony fuck knows how hes got a contract at the yids, as for Morinho vouching for him is fucking rediculous. 13 games could be enough to turn it around.
George Graham did it with 8 didn't he?

I repeated that from another site too. Maybe the time the bloke referred to was 1926.

George Graham did it with 8 didn't he?
Lost one of the last eleven games i think mate. Was bottom of the league when that unbeaten run started. We finished 17th. Grim days back then and with crowds fluctuating between just under 3k to 5k. Best manager i've evr know to manage us. Was the start of a golden period for us when he Turned up. The cup games alone were superb.

Really? What a ridiculous thing to say! There is absolutely no evidence whatsoever that GR would've taken us down - there was nothing to suggest that at all! Utter bilge.
Under Rowett, albeit it would be mega boring the players would buy in and would have addressed the issue by grinding out draws.

Where the fuck is this club statement? We are running out of time and something needs to done right fucking now. Make no mistake we will be sitting in the bottom three come Saturday evening. The only thing I can think of is that discussions are happening behind the scenes to allow Edwards a way out with a bit of dignity which he does at least deserve.

As Robbo has said above all is not lost, three wins and a couple of draws could see us safe, it is perfectly doable with the right application. I’m going to get shot down for this but I can’t honestly see anyone else but Barratt for the job, at least in the short term.

Now hear me out. We need someone who at least knows who the players are and what they are capable of and more importantly what they are not capable of. We need someone who can galvanise the squad and can organise us so we are hard to beat again. It won’t be pretty and all those football purists will have to suffer it, after all it was their badgering of the former manager that has led us into shit street.

In the absence of anyone else I can think of give Barratt the gig with Robbo and maybe Nugent to back him up. Tell Aldridge to stick his fucking lap top us his arse and keep his nose out of team affairs then get the fucking squad in today and ask them exactly who is up for a fight, fuck off anyone who isn’t totally on board, I’m thinking some of the loan signings here and go with what we’ve got and let’s carve out those precious points and then regroup on the summer.

There is still some good honest lads in there both young and old who with the right direction and attitude are more than capable of nicking a dozen or so points between now and the end of the season. We can fucking do this, we are Millwall and the one thing we don’t do is walk away from a fight. Trim the squad, bin off the piss takers and lightweights and let’s go to work.

Where the fuck is this club statement? We are running out of time and something needs to done right fucking now. Make no mistake we will be sitting in the bottom three come Saturday evening. The only thing I can think of is that discussions are happening behind the scenes to allow Edwards a way out with a bit of dignity which he does at least deserve.

As Robbo has said above all is not lost, three wins and a couple of draws could see us safe, it is perfectly doable with the right application. I’m going to get shot down for this but I can’t honestly see anyone else but Barratt for the job, at least in the short term.

Now hear me out. We need someone who at least knows who the players are and what they are capable of and more importantly what they are not capable of. We need someone who can galvanise the squad and can organise us so we are hard to beat again. It won’t be pretty and all those football purists will have to suffer it, after all it was their badgering of the former manager that has led us into shit street.

In the absence of anyone else I can think of give Barratt the gig with Robbo and maybe Nugent to back him up. Tell Aldridge to stick his fucking lap top us his arse and keep his nose out of team affairs then get the fucking squad in today and ask them exactly who is up for a fight, fuck off anyone who isn’t totally on board, I’m thinking some of the loan signings here and go with what we’ve got and let’s carve out those precious points and then regroup on the summer.

There is still some good honest lads in there both young and old who with the right direction and attitude are more than capable of nicking a dozen or so points between now and the end of the season. We can fucking do this, we are Millwall and the one thing we don’t do is walk away from a fight. Trim the squad, bin off the piss takers and lightweights and let’s go to work.
👏👏👏

Status
Not open for further replies.