Kieffer Moore to millwall

Could well be a bullet dodged. Would have cost us a good few quid per week in wages. He's okay if you want to play the long ball. He's temperamental and liable to blow hot and cold. Along with Nisbett and Bradshaw we have Watmore and Flemming that can play up front if needed.

I’m so glad we didn’t sign him, I’m not sure of all the hype to be honest. We have Nibet, Bradshaw. Watmore, and Fleming. I honestly think his arrival could have been a disruption to the group and equally stop the likes of Esse and Emakhu getting game time. His salary alone would have pissed off a few, let alone his attitude which I’ve been told is not great.

COYL

Shame we didn't get him. GR could have played him as CB.**

:grinning:
Well at least it would have freed up Hutchinson to slot back into his natural position in goal, slot Flemming into where he's most comfortable at cenre half and play the keeper up front with Rowett playing off of him. Utilise Coopers pace and pin point crossing out on the wing and stick Lurch on the other flank to supply my aunt nancy with the ammo for a few simple tap ins.

I’m so glad we didn’t sign him, I’m not sure of all the hype to be honest. We have Nibet, Bradshaw. Watmore, and Fleming. I honestly think his arrival could have been a disruption to the group and equally stop the likes of Esse and Emakhu getting game time. His salary alone would have pissed off a few, let alone his attitude which I’ve been told is not great.

COYL
Agreed.

Also, being a target man, do we want to go back to hoofing it up to a lone forward (or in a two up top), just to get the occasional knock down? I know there’s more to Moore’s game than that, but there would still be a tendency to do the long ball, completely missing a midfield that we’ve just strengthened!

COYL
I agree. He doesn't stay very long at clubs. Thirteen clubs in ten years.

Could well be a bullet dodged. Would have cost us a good few quid per week in wages. He's okay if you want to play the long ball. He's temperamental and liable to blow hot and cold. Along with Nisbett and Bradshaw we have Watmore and Flemming that can play up front if needed.
He’s worst side of 30

Just as well that deal fell through, 2-3 seasons ago would have been a good signing. Like others have said the likes of Emakhu are better bet.

Would of liked a tall striker but as you say he would of cost a fair bit in wages and we do have some decent players up front at the moment. Amakhu and Esse certainly deserve some more game time now as well.

Amakhu and Esse certainly deserve some more game time now as well.
I think they'll be utilised more if we are chasing a game. Both of Birminghams home wins have been sealed with injury time goals. I pressume that our management team would be aware of that which i guess determines what changes they chose to make. Esse did come on which is a positve move.