Keith Weller what a player

He gave the best performance that I ever saw from any player from any team when we stuffed the Palace 5/0 (or 5/1 can’t remember). He absolutely slaughtered them day. Cheeky fucker made a point of being the last man off the pitch at the end of the game to lap up all the richly deserved applause from the CBL Indeed what a player he was.

Remember Weller scoring from just outside the penalty area , a volley directly following a corner kick , think it still ranks as an all time piece of skill I have ever seen at the Den. Versus Bolton if memory serves.

I think they were white but I get your point 😉
Oh were his women's tights white? Fk I would have mentioned them.in that case they are absolutely fine. I'll go get a pair myself if they're white. What man's man wouldn't want to wear a pair of women's white tights, stockings, suspenders, crotchless panties or brazier?

I take that back 🤣

Oh were his women's tights white? Fk I would have mentioned them.in that case they are absolutely fine. I'll go get a pair myself if they're white. What man's man wouldn't want to wear a pair of women's white tights, stockings, suspenders, crotchless panties or brazier?

I take that back 🤣
All I will say is, "Don't knock it till you've tried it" :whist: