Kane

Game was lost when he came on at 0-2 Leipzig scored their third soon after and he only had 3 touches. Watched it all and it will only get better for Kane

Watched it out of pure interest.kane may have picked the wrong time to join bayern.they were rank

They are top of the Bundesliga, got off to a good start in the Champions League,
and he bagged a hat-trick in a 7-0 league win the other night, I believe.

I watched the Bayern vs Manure CL game (4-3), and they looked pretty deadly up front. The defense were a bit ropey, but looked like a solid brick wall compared to Utd's defence.

Why all this idont care he's not wall , when he was here did his best for us , he was always out of our price range at the time, even now always speaks well about his time here considering he wasn't here all that long shows that he was well like by the players and fans so give him a break
Good luck Harry unless it's against us

He'll score plenty in that league if he remains fit. German football is a good fit for him. He'll also do what he wasn't going to do in England and that;s to win a league title medal. For a player of his quality and age he really should have a few more winners medals to his name.

He was never going to sign for a championship club. You could even see back then we he was with us that he was going to be a top player. I remember people saying that we should sign him which i laughed at.
Well said my thoughts exactly. Remember we had 2 or 3 from tottenham andros Townsend, anorther one we was never going to get but gave his all

Adam Smith, we were sat in the Docker’s lower against Bournemouth, maybe 2018. Smith was their right back. My youngest brother was giving him dog’s for being a Spurs reject, Smith gives it the loads of money sign and my brother was going mental. We were taken by surprise as he’s normally a placid man- made and my other brother laugh.

Anyway, for what it’s worth, said youngest brother was friends with Kane’s cousin- he always said Kane loved it playing for us.

Was Mason the one that had a row with KJ at half time? Too big for his boots & all that
Wasn't aware of that but quite possible cause he only played five games for us. His loan was supposed to be half a season from January until May, the same as Kanes. He was loaned out to quite a few teams but never completed a full season