Just wondering

Quite a few of our own should join him. What is his mental ability by the way? You obviously know the lad well.
Some of he's actions including balloons and reacting to provocation in an unprofessional and childish manner, which other players have dealt with in a mature and classy manner.
If by " our own" you mean elements of our fans base, I'm in complete agreement.

Some of he's actions including balloons
It's a big thing with footballers.

and reacting to provocation in an unprofessional and childish manner, which other players have dealt with in a mature and classy manner.
Were those other players being racially abused? Were thier wives and partners being called allsorts of slags and mongs? Where do you draw the line? He's still young and yet to mature but then again so are the 40 and 50 year olds that chuck abuse at him.

I don't blame him for leaving. Another thing, he hasn't gone running to a forum to tell tales of that abuse whilst our fans did when he gave a bit back. How's that for maturity and class?

I was told by someone who was present at the time about the abuse he got from some idiot in the carpark. Vile, nasty and a nickable offence in this day and age.

It's no surprise he wanted out.

I think that walked off the pitch after the Blackburn game and told the manager that he wouldn’t play for the club again after the abuse he suffered and the club did the decent thing and let him sort out a move.

I’m still baffled as to how a player who played less than 30 minutes of league football in the final five months of the season was held up as a scapegoat for our failure to reach the playoffs.

It's a big thing with footballers.

Were those other players being racially abused? Were thier wives and partners being called allsorts of slags and mongs? Where do you draw the line? He's still young and yet to mature but then again so are the 40 and 50 year olds that chuck abuse at him.

I don't blame him for leaving. Another thing, he hasn't gone running to a forum to tell tales of that abuse whilst our fans did when he gave a bit back. How's that for maturity and class?
Jed Wallace said, " Tyler's having himself" and we can all see now exactly what he meant and not in a good way.
I've seen players get all sorts of stick over the years and not react in such a way.
He had to leave the club and apparently the manager agrees with me.
As for the balloons, not all players are as 'dense' as to get themselves in the Sunday papers.

Jed Wallace said, " Tyler's having himself" and we can all see now exactly what he meant and not in a good way.
Can we/ I have no idea what Tylers having himself means, can you elucidate for me please.

I've seen players get all sorts of stick over the years and not react in such a way.
Vile racial abuse to the face in a carpark? What the fuck is this when i was a lad stuff ? You didn't see Cantona jump into the stands when the Nigel cunt was slagging his mother off? Or was that because he's a forriner or something?

Simple question- do you think someone at work should be open to racial abuse and should just get on with it?

He had to leave the club and apparently the manager agrees with me.
Boo fucking hoo. He agrees with you? You didn't even know why he wanted out. For your information it was our CEO that agreed he should move on. Probably so our club wasn't dragged through the mud again because of some fucking brain dead racist.

not all players are as 'dense' as to get themselves in the Sunday papers.
Fuck me this gets funnier. The sunday rags for decades have pics of players in allsorts of compromising situations.

I get it you don't like him but if your going to condemn him and stick the boot in then it would be a good idea to know what actually happened and what was actually said. I wrote about Tyler when he signed so not making things up. I said at the time that my mate was his coach at AFC, It's all here if you want to search for it. My mate is still on good terms with Tyler and has told me exactly what has gone on contrary to what is farted out here.

Posts here calling dense, thick, a rude boy. He's fucking earning more than any of those divs sticking the boot in and will comfortably become a millionaire. Not bad for a dense and thick person. There's some bitter cunts about and ones that lie to make up a storey to suit there bitterness.

Last edited:
I think that walked off the pitch after the Blackburn game and told the manager that he wouldn’t play for the club again after the abuse he suffered and the club did the decent thing and let him sort out a move.

I’m still baffled as to how a player who played less than 30 minutes of league football in the final five months of the season was held up as a scapegoat for our failure to reach the playoffs.
Rude boys don't last down the Den!!!

Can we/ I have no idea what Tylers having himself means, can you elucidate for me please.

Vile racial abuse to the face in a carpark? What the fuck is this when i was a lad stuff ? You didn't see Cantona jump into the stands when the Nigel cunt was slagging his mother off? Or was that because he's a forriner or something?

Simple question- do you think someone at work should be open to racial abuse and should just get on with it?

Boo fucking hoo. He agrees with you? You didn't even know why he wanted out. For your information it was our CEO that agreed he should move on. Probably so our club wasn't dragged through the mud again because of some fucking brain dead racist.

Fuck me this gets funnier. The sunday rags for decades have pics of players in allsorts of compromising situations.

I get it you don't like him but if your going to condemn him and stick the boot in then it would be a good idea to know what actually happened and what was actually said. I wrote about Tyler when he signed so not making things up. I said at the time that my mate was his coach at AFC, It's all here if you want to search for it. My mate is still on good terms with Tyler and has told me exactly what has gone on contrary to what is farted out here.

Posts here calling dense, thick, a rude boy. He's fucking earning more than any of those divs sticking the boot in and will comfortably become a millionaire. Not bad for a dense and thick person. There's some bitter cunts about and ones that lie to make up a storey to