Just watched the highlights

He has very short legs, he even keeps his socks rolled down to make his legs look longer.

Also if his face was upside down, he'd look the same.

But he's our Umpa lumpa and I fkin love him.
Rides his bike to the ground as well apparently. He’s becoming a bit of an enigma!

Needs to get rid of that beard or he’ll end up looking like that git who played for us - forgot his name.

A couple of direct runs by Flemming and Burke looked quality and caused Sheffield a whole lot of grief. I think we should take a lesson from the Sunderland where they took their throws very quickly. Caught as napping aa few times and would add to the speed of our counter attcks.

A couple of direct runs by Flemming and Burke looked quality and caused Sheffield a whole lot of grief. I think we should take a lesson from the Sunderland where they took their throws very quickly. Caught as napping aa few times and would add to the speed of our counter attcks.
Talking about throws , Fleming has not got a long one. Can’t reach 6 yard box. Yesterday he encroached the pitch and disciplined. Do something different.

Talking about throws , Fleming has not got a long one. Can’t reach 6 yard box. Yesterday he encroached the pitch and disciplined. Do something different.

No offence intended but…. Cheer up, NorwichMark, oh, what can it mean, to a Milllwall supporter when your Nan’s injury free*