Just on the way bsck

Phlion54

A fight win on the spin and heading home with 3 points, 2 forwards not included due to internal matters but a pretty good team to start , first half was something of a non event and the most entertaining thing was the stewards and their obsession to see your ticket before letting you up into the stands. Complete catch. and completely avoidable , 2nd half was a much better and both teams woke up and began to try and win the game , poor defending by coops led to the penalty but a great save kept it at 0-0 , then Danny made a run into their box & dr norrre was there to put it away , they huffed & puffed but never blew our house down and we had more chances to score , a bit of handbags saw 2 red cards but we saw the game out , Danny was my MoM and looks like it was Flemings last game , Bart came on after the match and got a terrific reception , last word to the 800 + who were loud & proud yet again Onwards to next season

Thanks for your thoughts P54. Just the way I saw it. Danny MOM by a country mile. The look on Flem’s face and the clapping of the away end told the complete story.
The focus on our faces and the fierce endeavour of our play is testament to NH’s input. 5 on the spin is no mean achievement in anybody’s book. Upwards and onwards.
Interesting in NH’s post match that he was off to watch Oxford v Peterborough in the L1 playoffs. There must be a player or two he has in mind. Anybody have any clue to who that might be?

Thanks for your thoughts P54. Just the way I saw it. Danny MOM by a country mile. The look on Flem’s face and the clapping of the away end told the complete story.
The focus on our faces and the fierce endeavour of our play is testament to NH’s input. 5 on the spin is no mean achievement in anybody’s book. Upwards and onwards.
Interesting in NH’s post match that he was off to watch Oxford v Peterborough in the L1 playoffs. There must be a player or two he has in mind. Anybody have any clue to who that might be?
Mark Harris I expect, plays for Oxford & was with NH at Cardiff

A fight win on the spin and heading home with 3 points, 2 forwards not included due to internal matters but a pretty good team to start , first half was something of a non event and the most entertaining thing was the stewards and their obsession to see your ticket before letting you up into the stands. Complete catch. and completely avoidable , 2nd half was a much better and both teams woke up and began to try and win the game , poor defending by coops led to the penalty but a great save kept it at 0-0 , then Danny made a run into their box & dr norrre was there to put it away , they huffed & puffed but never blew our house down and we had more chances to score , a bit of handbags saw 2 red cards but we saw the game out , Danny was my MoM and looks like it was Flemings last game , Bart came on after the match and got a terrific reception , last word to the 800 + who were loud & proud yet again Onwards to next season

You've done a lot of games this season @Phlion54. Tremendous support and effort,

Cheers mate. Read we took 1200?

Having just watched the game Peterborough's Cypriot centre half Kripianou did look comfortable with the ball.

Members online