Just on my way back

Phlion54

Well a fuu! House again and another very nothing pervormance, we have now properly the best squad in seasons but are playing the most boring negative football I've seen in a millwall team , the tactics again were awful and why do we persist in the long ball hoof to no one , Leeds showed us how to pass a ball to feet and that's why they won, I do really believe that he as reached the point of no return and he needs or the club needs to change our approach to how we play , our passing at best is schoolboy level and apart from cuffy no one wants to drive forward, we must have the most negative midfield in the divison and I cannot see it changing, fell sorry for the front 2 as the service to them unless it's 20 ft in the air is non exsistant, think any aspirations of top 6 is a pipe dream...something not just words need to be done

That wasn't a 0-3 game. I haven't seen the stats, but I bet that aside from possession, there wasn't a lot between the two teams in terms of attempts and chances. In fact, I'm pretty sure that Leeds had three shots at goal and scored all three. Ironically, they did a number on us as all three goals were counter-attacks.

We weren't awful, but we weren't great. The difference for me is their forwards and wingers. Their first goal was brilliantly worked and taken and from there on, we are chasing the game. Midway through the second half Rowett gambled and went for it and that badly backfired because Leeds just picked us off and that is why it ended up 0-3. If anything, Rowett went too attacking too soon. Leaving Billy outnumbered in the midfield and then playing Emakhu as almost a left-wing back left us badly exposed and as soon as the second goal went in, the game was finished.

I thought Billy Mitchell was our best player. De Norre was well off the pace and so was Campbell. Longman did alright but cuts back onto his right foot too much and BNC started well but faded. Nisbet looks frustrated and understandably so. I believe that if he gets chances he will score. It's the same old problem with us, we don't create enough chances and we don't score enough goals.

Rotherham is not a must-win, but if we draw or lose then things could get toxic.

That wasn't a 0-3 game. I haven't seen the stats, but I bet that aside from possession, there wasn't a lot between the two teams in terms of attempts and chances. In fact, I'm pretty sure that Leeds had three shots at goal and scored all three. Ironically, they did a number on us as all three goals were counter-attacks.

We weren't awful, but we weren't great. The difference for me is their forwards and wingers. Their first goal was brilliantly worked and taken and from there on, we are chasing the game. Midway through the second half Rowett gambled and went for it and that badly backfired because Leeds just picked us off and that is why it ended up 0-3. If anything, Rowett went too attacking too soon. Leaving Billy outnumbered in the midfield and then playing Emakhu as almost a left-wing back left us badly exposed and as soon as the second goal went in, the game was finished.

I thought Billy Mitchell was our best player. De Norre was well off the pace and so was Campbell. Longman did alright but cuts back onto his right foot too much and BNC started well but faded. Nisbet looks frustrated and understandably so. I believe that if he gets chances he will score. It's the same old problem with us, we don't create enough chances and we don't score enough goals.

Rotherham is not a must-win, but if we draw or lose then things could get toxic.
ROWETT IS PHUCKING TOXIC

Thought their first goal was very fortunate, their defender handballed in his own area whilst on the floor everyone in west lower who was level with it, saw it and so did all the players involved yet the cheating c**t of a ref waved play on, they go straight up the other end and score.

The ref was right in line with the incident and blatantly cheated, if VAR was in play it would have been a penalty to us and a totally different game.

That wasn't a 0-3 game. I haven't seen the stats, but I bet that aside from possession, there wasn't a lot between the two teams in terms of attempts and chances.

Here you go, Robbo. Of course, the only one that matters is the 0-3 scoreline:

1694965376324.png

Thought their first goal was very fortunate, their defender handballed in his own area whilst on the floor everyone in west lower who was level with it, saw it and so did all the players involved yet the cheating c**t of a ref waved play on, they go straight up the other end and score.

The ref was right in line with the incident and blatantly cheated, if VAR was in play it would have been a penalty to us and a totally different game.
Sorry mate, seen it back loads of times, it wasn't hand ball.

Decent summary until the Mitchell comment

Robbo, I was with you until you said "I thought Billy Mitchell was our best player. De Norre was well off the pace and so was Campbell". :wagging: Mitchell is not a Championship player and will end up like Thompson. De Norre was the best player on the pitch and surprised he was subbed but I guess he'd run his race having just come back from injury. Campbell needs more game time to get up to fitness. Not digging you out mate and it's funny how each of us see the game through a different lens. However, I think we can all agree the ref was shocking.

how you could think mitchell was our best player says it all - our midfield was non existent for 90minutes. they ran through us like we had no one there and all 3 goals were scored because of that. irony is we have 400 midfielders and none of them are any good

I 'm saving my reply until tomorrow
After having slept on it. All I will say at the moment is inept and amateurish.

how you could think mitchell was our best player says it all - our midfield was non existent for 90minutes. they ran through us like we had no one there and all 3 goals were scored because of that. irony is we have 400 midfielders and none of them are any good

I actually watched the game back tonight and he did very little wrong in my opinion. And they didn't run through us, they hit us on the counter-attack three times. We were incredibly naive. I maintain there wasn't a great deal between the teams and the difference was that their attacking players were clinical.

Sorry to piss on your chips but he didn’t handle it.
What he did was very clever. Though it really grates to say so. He lost the ball so he lay on the floor to protect it from Tom.
I have watched close up replays and he did not let the ball touch his hand or arm.
Sorry.

I was adjacent and thought Ayling used his head to move the ball, albeit I understand why some believe it was his hand, but the crime was the Ref not blowing for a foul on Nesbit.

Also think the Ref got it wrong when he awarded a free kick against Bradshaw when he challenged the keeper and the ball went in the net. The keeper cocked up big time and the Ref saved him.

Two crucial decisions that changed the game when we were on top and we never recovered 🤷‍♂️

Also think the Ref got it wrong when he awarded a free kick against Bradshaw when he challenged the keeper and the ball went in the net.
All good, except it did not go in.
Their defender cleared it off the line.
So, if the ref hadn't been a soft C**t, we still would not have had a goal for that.

I feel sorry for Saville getting dropped, Campbell wasnt really ever in the game. Although there is no doubt we have improved the squad, its still the same old problems, cant pass, cant keep possession, I know everyone got excited about Cooper staying but now he is marked in the area as all of our free kicks are predictable and thats the end of scoring from set pieces and I really dont think he is a great defender, certainly with the ball at his feet you know its rarely going to end up with one of our own players.
Bradshaw must be shattered at the end of a game and yet rarely touches the ball, cannot fault his commitment, not sure about NIsbets work rate, but must be frustrating playing up front for us and rarely seeing the ball.
Never been a GR out man or enjoyed the football under him either, but cannot see how things are going to change, except for one thing we wont be sniffing around the play offs this year. Esse and Emakhu look like they can play a bit and its obvious Flemming can on his day, but he doesnt seem to pick the first two and maybe the third one is a bit frustrated at not being allowed to?,
Maybe they are not the sort of players he wants out there and thats the worry.
If we are honest I cant believe the way we played last year that we were anywhere near the play offs, I thought we were poor for most of last season but other teams kept messing up too, we wont have that luxury this year.