Just got a feeling.

Leeds unbeaten at home this season. Millwall on a bit of a roll. Home side favourite to win. I just really think we'll get a result. Me my son and Grandson will be their. Come on you LIONS.
Gut feeling is a 1-1. In saying that my heart is screaming for a win! I'll be there. Ms Cannings never been to Leeds. I'd like this for her. Stay safe Welling!

Leeds unbeaten at home this season. Millwall on a bit of a roll. Home side favourite to win. I just really think we'll get a result. Me my son and Grandson will be their. Come on you LIONS.
Shared by Prutton to an extent

As long as Cooper doesn't put his mitts anywhere near Bamford, that cunt would go down if you waved a feather in front of him, proper cheat.

A draw all day long for me.

Too much optimism on this thread, not the Millwall I know.

We will be lucky to walk away from this with a 3-0 loss. It will probably be 4 or 5-0.

If you think I'm saying this as some sort of reverse psychology or saying it to not jinx us like the superstitious idiot I am, then you are absolutely fucking right.

Remember, the pessimist is never disappointed.

Too much optimism on this thread, not the Millwall I know.

We will be lucky to walk away from this with a 3-0 loss. It will probably be 4 or 5-0.

If you think I'm saying this as some sort of reverse psychology or saying it to not jinx us like the superstitious idiot I am, then you are absolutely fucking right.

Remember, the pessimist is never disappointed.
It’s a free hit in terms of league position. We’re not expected to win or even get a result. Suits us down to the ground. I want us to show some nasty bastard side, put it up them and never give up- if that gets a result then alll the better.