Just back

Phlion54

A very gritty performance and a very good result , few changes with Harding being most people up there their MoM with Bart a close second, never seen so many adults in green shirts but the drinks were cheap, coped well with their attack in the first half with Bart making some vital saves but really not to much threat ourselves and a good 0-0 for us,, second half we held a higher line and put their back.line under more pressure when they had the ball and began to try and attack them which What more did with a good run and a decent ball for Fleming to run onto and score, not sure who was more surprised us or them, they made a few subs and it was like the Aalmo for a while but the back line held firm, we made a few subs and in the 7 minute of injury time one of them after Fleming won the ball slipped it to Savile who found the net 2-0 ,you could hear the gasps of disbelief from their fans just over our screams , a hard fought victory with did not seem likely after the first half but this is Millwall..Harding made a big difference and should keep his place....just over 500 of us up there being loud as usual and the journey home made all the better with 3 points but just follow it up On Saturday

Thanks P54. Pretty much as I saw it and you could hear our mob singing their hearts out. They have players who can attack at pace and put you under a lot of pressure. We held firm, silenced the crowd and took our moments clinically. Wes MOM with a rock solid performance closely followed by Watmore and Flem who scored one and made one. Happy days!

Thanks Philion. Mu ch appreciated. Good result but will mean nothing if we play li⁰ke numpties against Hull.

Cheers for the report. First half I felt they played better than us, and showed them to be a fast moving, attacking side.
Thankfully, with Wes and Bart's outstanding performances, we held firm.
All credit to the boys for piling on the pressure in the 2nd half, and it paid off.
Loved hearing the singing clearly on TV, and very envious of you all there.
A real confidence building, and much needed result.
COYL.

An excellent defensive display typified by Harding, how has it taken so long for him to be in the team?
Credit also to Lenny, Casper and Watmore, particularly, but everyone played well.
And can we have the same ref every week? How he let Zian get away with that assault I will never know!

On current form I was dreading last night's game and those fears were confirmed in the first 20, they were relentless, but the team held resolute and thankful to go in at half 0-0.
The 2nd half was so much better and still room for improvement,just wish we would just head the ball as far up the pitch as they can, plenty of time they had time to bring the ball under control or head/cushion the ball to a orange shirt.
Happy for you and the other 600 odd to witness that win.
It's history now and hope the can follow up with another decent result Saturday.