Just back

Wigan were dogshit, but still were miles better than us - Their bambi esque No 2 was the worst footballer I've seen for years.

We were fucking clueless with no heart and no bottle.
Fully desreved the shit they got at the end of the match.
Only watched it via a stream & yes Wigan wanted it more than us.
Don’t know how slagging the players off is going to help though, does anyone think they are going to try harder against Blackpool because they’ve been slagged off today? I would have thought the opposite

I'm afraid millwall did not turn up ....again ,these were one of the worst teams and are rightly so bottom but we gifted the game by our team selection & tactics , we had to attack them but still played one up front which as not worked in the last 4/5 games but he still sticks with it , yet another ref unable to see the consisted shirt pulling on Cooper butwas able to see the no nothing fouls on the Wigan players, Burke ,danny,Fleming were dire today and Marlon was always out of position hence their second goal and what does Whatmore bring to the table ?....we are the masters of our own downfall after getting into a great position and the players & manager need to take a long hard look at any ....cannot blame the fans we are doing our part in numbers

Only watched it via a stream & yes Wigan wanted it more than us.
Don’t know how slagging the players off is going to help though, does anyone think they are going to try harder against Blackpool because they’ve been slagged off today? I would have thought the opposite
That may well be so, but do they expect to be clapped and cheered after THAT performance. I have been watching us for 45 years now and honestly, I really can't remember a more clueless and gutless performance ever!

Burnley have been accused of match fixing for fielding a weekend team v Reading which could lead to points deduction. Which dot me thinking after the last few games have GR and the players been handed a big bung to drop out of to 6 by the prem and the FA ? Really makes you wonder 30 million,
15 to JB the rest to the players and GR , peanuts to the prem and FA and solves the Wall v WHU and every other team , let's face it how many would get in the team if we had 100mill to buy some talent , not many would find a club in the Championship tbh , mad theory but why else would we play like we don't care , no urgency GR took our best player Styles off along with our only striker really makes you wonder, I'm still fkn fuming so a conspiracy theory helps amuse myself into cooling down haha.

Disgraceful weak performances from all of them yesterday, only Esse gets a pass because he’s a kid but the rest of them can fuck off and that’s coming from someone who has argued their case and stuck up for them all season.

Shit journey home too with delayed and non existent trains. Final kick in the bollocks was getting back to Euston to be laughed at our piss poor turn out by hundreds of Man City fans being held back by plod. I’m half hoping that Blackpool and the teams below us put us out of our misery in the next week so I can fuck the Blackburn game off, not sure I can put up with another shit atmosphere surrounded by foreign day tripper cunts.

Burnley have been accused of match fixing for fielding a weekend team v Reading which could lead to points deduction.

Some thing odd going on at Burnley...
A 0-0 with Reading, lost at home to QP Haha 1-2 yesterday, and could only manage a 1-1 draw with Millwall recently.**

Did we win a single hoof ball?

And why oh why are subs still going on with only 10 minutes to go when it takes at least 20 minutes or more to make an impact.

Did we win a single hoof ball?

And why oh why are subs still going on with only 10 minutes to go when it takes at least 20 minutes or more to make an impact.
He did win a few but with no partner up front just went to their defender , when we kept the ball on the floor we looked good hence our goal but the overall standard of passing is schoolboy level, subs have always been strange & to late this season again we need goals so he takes off our top scorer and puts whatmore on?.....esse came on but no one would pass the ball to him

load of rubbish,i have seen bad wall sides over the yrs however this lot have no passion just like the gutless boss gr,who spent most of the time in the 1st half sitting down . on the train someone had his after match speech,he claimed the game werent bad but players did not step up, the c...t was masking over the fact hes a w....er

He did win a few but with no partner up front just went to their defender , when we kept the ball on the floor we looked good hence our goal but the overall standard of passing is schoolboy level, subs have always been strange & to late this season again we need goals so he takes off our top scorer and puts whatmore on?.....esse came on but no one would pass the ball to him
We did have another chance shortly after, when it was fizzed across the box (Burke?) Styles slid in and missed it by inches. Just goes to show, on the couple of occaisions we did pass and keep it on the floor we get chances.