Just Back v Weeds on MTV

Definitely better once the subs came on. Cant fault the effort today, Lets face it Leeds (please stop calling them weeds it makes me cringe) are a much better team than us, just a shame we didnt keep it to the 1 goal to stop them going top. Obafemi is getting better the more game time he is getting, as everyone has said De Norre looked good when he came on and could be vital for the remaining games and is definitely the sort of player Obafemi needs in the middle to find him with the right pass. If we put in performances like that right to the end I would like to think it it should be enough to keep us safe.

What game was Neil watching?

Millwall head coach Neil Harris told BBC Radio London:

"I thought Leeds deserved to win the game, I thought they were the better team over the 90 minutes.

"We had spells where I was really pleased - the application, attitude, belief of players was really good.

"I thought we stood up to the challenge of Leeds United, not just on the pitch and bench but the fanbase as well.

"My only disappointment is that we conceded goals at poor times, I thought we were on top in both halves when we conceded."

We never regained composure for their 1st goal after the cock up between Cuffy and Bryan although Bryan should have taken responsibility as he the ball was his to win.

I suppose the two negatives for me were the fact we only got two corners all game to try and score from a set piece (highlighted by their manager) & I thought Norton Cuffy offered little (which is unusual)

I suppose the two negatives for me were the fact we only got two corners all game to try and score from a set piece (highlighted by their manager) & I thought Norton Cuffy offered little (which is unusual)
Agree. Thought BNC was appalling.

I noticed from our 4/5 corners/free-kicks I think 3/4 ended with a free-kick being awarding to Leeds. Possibly with the free-kicks, it might have been for offside which is criminal in professional football. And that's happened a lot in recent games.

If deadball situations are to continue to be our main weapon Neil and his team has to address the players straying offside.

I noticed from our 4/5 corners/free-kicks I think 3/4 ended with a free-kick being awarding to Leeds. Possibly with the free-kicks, it might have been for offside which is criminal in professional football. And that's happened a lot in recent games.

If deadball situations are to continue to be our main weapon Neil and his team has to address the players straying offside.

Although it has been problematic in recent games, it wasn't an issue yesterday. There were only two Millwall corners and one offside:

Offside.jpg

Agree. Thought BNC was appalling.

Don't always share your opinions Purley, but on BNC and off-sides you are dead right. And yes Bryan had a poor game also, who with his Prem. experience should have done much better.

What game was Neil watching?

Millwall head coach Neil Harris told BBC Radio London:

"I thought Leeds deserved to win the game, I thought they were the better team over the 90 minutes.

"We had spells where I was really pleased - the application, attitude, belief of players was really good.

"I thought we stood up to the challenge of Leeds United, not just on the pitch and bench but the fanbase as well.

"My only disappointment is that we conceded goals at poor times, I thought we were on top in both halves when we conceded."
I must say, I make him 100% right. They did deserve to win but we didnt roll over, gave them a fkin good game and left our mark on and off the pitch. Another proper performance against arguably the best team in the league.

The ref was spot on to wave the pen against cooper. The ball was on their players chest and coopers when they met. and cooper was stronger . Had every right to go for the ball. I noticed their bloke went down holding his face the when he got nothing he then started holding his ear, a couple of their players did the same when there was no contact with their face at all. Cheating tossers.