Just Back v The Swans

That’s all fair enough but no matter what formation we’re playing it’s not going to change Flemming sauntering around scratching his bollocks then hitting pathetically weak shots when a chance does come his way, Cooper giving away a stonewall stupid penalty, Wallace, Leonard and Cooper (again) failing to make the most basic of 20 yard passes instead sending the ball sailing out of play, Bart making a ricket like he did for their second goal etc etc.

No doubt Rowett deserves a lot of the stick being thrown in his direction but at the same time some of these players are getting away with murder. They need to be better instead of hiding behind the flak that the manager will inevitably get whenever they decide to play like cunts.
Ilderton how could Swansea keep the ball for the first 10 mins, roughly without us touching it. We can’t keep hold of it for 30 seconds, if we do it’s by the skin of our teeth. It’s how they pass and move, move into space, protect the ball , control It. Something that is easier done with time and space. Something we hardly ever have. As for shooting.

Just read GR, comments which explains what everyone already knows , our play is awful at times and as no cutting edge, individuals are not trying or just not good enough but he still picks them and decides the tactics , sticks out like a sore thumb that we need a proper big target man for the other 2 midgets to feed off, Fleming needs to buck up or f**k off our most inconsistant player this season brings nothing to the team/ game and strolls through like a Sunday afternoon , Campbell falling well short of the mark and poor old Harding can't even get a game due to snail pace Wallace...needs a proper shake up before Tuesdays game of we will get hammered

It’s ridiculous how we have ended up in this position with a stronger squad.
We had two players hit 15+ goals last season yet we canned that formation.
He just needs to use a back 4 and return to that set up.
Any player who does not put a shift in should surely get dropped.
Esse and Emakhu deserve their chance (in their proper U21 positions, certainly not defensive midfield or the dogshit wingback positions).

Ilderton how could Swansea keep the ball for the first 10 mins, roughly without us touching it. We can’t keep hold of it for 30 seconds, if we do it’s by the skin of our teeth. It’s how they pass and move, move into space, protect the ball , control It. Something that is easier done with time and space. Something we hardly ever have. As for shooting.

I think the answer is both in the way Rowett has us set up and some players unable to do the most basic of things. I keep reading how good this squad is but the more I see if them the more I doubt it.

No need to press the panic button.
We were right in the game in the second half even after Bart’s howler. Very unlucky (on two or three occasions) not to pull one back but obviously Esse giving the ball away for the third put the game out of reach.
Basically, we played some half decent football for twenty minutes in the second half and on another occasion we would have got a point.

Need to see the second and third goals again. There was a certain “midfielder“ that did not track his man back for the second and showed no inclination to help out with defending the third.

Need to see the second and third goals again. There was a certain “midfielder“ that did not track his man back for the second and showed no inclination to help out with defending the third.
Haven’t watched it back but the second goal was a clear blunder by Bart albeit from a shot that wasn’t closed down. I’m afraid it was Esse that lost control of the ball in the middle that started the move for their third,

It’s ridiculous how we have ended up in this position with a stronger squad.
We had two players hit 15+ goals last season yet we canned that formation.
He just needs to use a back 4 and return to that set up.
Any player who does not put a shift in should surely get dropped.
Esse and Emakhu deserve their chance (in their proper U21 positions, certainly not defensive midfield or the dogshit wingback positions).
I still can't understand why 17 goal Bradshaw wasn't in the starting line up for the first few games this season.

Simples mate 👍

Rowett never takes ownership of issues on the pitch and always carefully points the finger at the players. If you gave them them some freedom to play football instead being occupied with defending at all costs we’d see some different results mate. Learn from this and past results or fuck off. The fans are turning more and more against you and probably some of the players. Patronising us by clapping chants about you definitely won’t help either. You’re on borrowed time and you know it. Our previous legend and manager knew it and did the honourable thing. What about you? What are you gonna do as time is almost up mate?

Haven’t watched it back but the second goal was a clear blunder by Bart albeit from a shot that wasn’t closed down. I’m afraid it was Esse that lost control of the ball in the middle that started the move for their third,
Yes you are correct, but in the lead up to both, one of our midfielders failed to track their number 8 and showed no effort to chase back on the third. I’m trying to find the highlights to confirm what I saw live. All players make balls up but we should expect others to at least try and salvage the situation.

Yes you are correct, but in the lead up to both, one of our midfielders failed to track their number 8 and showed no effort to chase back on the third. I’m trying to find the highlights to confirm what I saw live. All players make balls up but we should expect others to at least try and salvage the situation.
On after the adverts, hope you’re still up!

Couldn’t tell if it was Flemming or Watmore for both. If I’m being really picky, Leonard could have hurried back a bit quicker to stop the free header for the third but we were in possession & had pushed up (actually Wallace should have cleared the header as their bloke peeled off him)

When we play possession based teams like Swansea, we need our best disrupters and interceptors on the pitch if you like spoiler’s who can put in tackles, and buckets of energy,Danny, Billy and Saville are still our best squad players to do that. Flemming needs to partner with either Niset or Bradshaw up front. Going a goal behind and trying to play catch up against teams like Swansea is suicidal.
GR at least did try to change something at halftime at long last.
Just my opinion

What baffles me is that the opposition always seem to have time on the ball yet everything we do seems to be rushed.i ain't convinced this is a happy camp
Exactly my sentiments, everything is done under pressure. Never have time. Need to brush up on our passing and receiving