Just Back v Swansea on Sky

Yes. Not very classy, was it?
Certainly no Kenny Jackett.
I actually felt a mixture of anger and a slight sickness in the pit if my stomach as I saw that.

Benny, Gordon Jago, George Graham, Kenny....you couldn't imagine them for a second not properly representing Millwall in a dignified manner during those two important minutes.

I've had some texts in about it, too. It has not gone unnoticed...

By the way: see "bad boy" Bennett? Head bowed, hands behind his back. The young man impresses me more day by day.

Last edited:
Home
Sorry Mark, I think it was worse than the score line suggests. Men against boys.
Yes, we could have scored a goal or two before their first, but they could have had two or three more as well. The quality of their supply line far outclassed ours. And they had a couple of strikers who knew the way to goal.
We must address this before the new season or else it will be the same again.
As others have said on here, do we have a scouting network?
If so who are they? Have they ever been introduced to the supporters?
We will be having the same problems next season if we do not offload the dead wood, and there are a few of them. Before we recruit, I reckon we will have to offload. I won't hold my breath.
The transfer window will be hard and we will see if this new bloke has any tricks up his sleeve , it is hard enough trying to buy a striker and compete with other clubs money wise ,we are not a club many want to come to anyway ,a big summer ahead for GR the new bloke and JB .Huskie if they can invest may be our only hope of spending big but as usual we will wait and wait hoping for a good deal and miss out and end up buying leftovers ,all the bollox and rumour's will do my nut in ,for once it would be nice to go out get the no1 targets early .

We aren’t too far away from being a competitive top six side, maybe two or three players. I would argue that if we had been successful in our earlier season bids for Moore, Lowe and Mowatt, three players who have all hurt us in games this season, then our current position would look different.

All in all we are in a healthy position going into next season, as long as we can build on this one. That not only means bringing in a few better players but also managing to get rid of some as well. It could be worse, we could be facing a transfer embargo like other championship clubs, or we could have spent millions and have a squad of huge proportions like Forest or Derby yet still be looking up the table.

It was always obvious that this run of three or four games would probably prove too much for us and no doubt the drama queens will be back out in force on the match threads but all in all in what has been a poxy season for various reasons we are heading for a mid table finish. If we knew that we would have to play the whole season behind closed doors I’m sure most of us would have taken that back in September.

I actually felt a mixture of anger and a slight sickness in the pit if my stomach as I saw that.

Benny, Gordon Jago, George Graham, Kenny....you couldn't imagine them for a second not properly representing Millwall in a dignified manner during those two important minutes.

I've had a some texts in about it, too. It has not gone unnoticed...

By the way: see "bad boy" Bennett? Head bowed, hands behind his back. The young man impresses me more day by day.
Yeah I noticed that and Bennett. Think mason has turned his lifestyle around, good on him. The talent is there!

Why would you take off Danny Mac for that no good bastard Romeo, whose shit defending gave them two goals, when have Swansea all season won by 3 goals? I had enough of this shit.
I agree, the fists first contribution was a chip to one of theirs in the middle and no blue shirt in sight! He really is utter dog shit.

We aren’t too far away from being a competitive top six side, maybe two or three players. I would argue that if we had been successful in our earlier season bids for Moore, Lowe and Mowatt, three players who have all hurt us in games this season, then our current position would look different.

All in all we are in a healthy position going into next season, as long as we can build on this one. That not only means bringing in a few better players but also managing to get rid of some as well. It could be worse, we could be facing a transfer embargo like other championship clubs, or we could have spent millions and have a squad of huge proportions like Forest or Derby yet still be looking up the table.

It was always obvious that this run of three or four games would probably prove too much for us and no doubt the drama queens will be back out in force on the match threads but all in all in what has been a poxy season for various reasons we are heading for a mid table finish. If we knew that we would have to play the whole season behind closed doors I’m sure most of us would have taken that back in September.
That is spot on

One observation away from the match...

During the two minutes silence to mark our respects for the passing of Prince Philip...

Our manager filmed live with head up, rather than bowed, aggressively chewing on gum and with both hands nonchalantly in pockets.

Next to him an assistant with bobble hat on which, of course, should have been taken off for the two minutes.

Together, it was a highly unimpressive, one might say unattractive, spectacle.

Not Millwall FC's finest moment.
Also today total lack of respect outside Celtic Park. Fire works let off while the players stood in silence.
I suppose we should expect nothing else from the scum.

Thanks Silver, but the way I saw it, it could have been 4 or 5, apart from the first 20 minutes we were second best all over the pitch, players who don't figure in GR's plans shouldn't make the squad again.
Fielding, Pearce, Ferguson, Williams, Bod, Bradshaw all need to make way for some youth.

One observation away from the match...

During the two minutes silence to mark our respects for the passing of Prince Philip...

Our manager filmed live with head up, rather than bowed, aggressively chewing on gum and with both hands nonchalantly in pockets.

Next to him an assistant with bobble hat on which, of course, should have been taken off for the two minutes.

Together, it was a highly unimpressive, one might say unattractive, spectacle.

Not Millwall FC's finest moment.
If the CEO has any ball's he should pull him up about it.

I've had some texts in about it, too. It has not gone unnoticed...

Bennett should be in the top 3 for player of the season.