Just back v Sunderland on Now TV

Lots of clamour for him to piss off despite our position in the league and I’m beginning to think the same.
Is it just Saturdays result that has you thinking that? I thought we'd might get something cause Sunderlands home form isn't great. From most of the the posts here, on HOF and speaking to some chaps who went, nearly all said we played well and deserved something out of the game. On what grounds do you fuck off a manager that has around a play off spot on a shoestring budget?

I think the break came at a bad time for us, momentum wise at least. It will affect different teams in different ways, no doubt a team that was struggling would have welcomed the break. We were starting to look a settled side, goals were being scored.

Our away form prior to the break saw us finally win some games, we hadn't done that since March. Our home form is spot on and one of the best records in the league, .The demolition of money bags Watford and beating West Brom three days later was surperb and what we go to football to see.

Last edited:
Is it just Saturdays result that has you thinking that? I thought we'd might get something cause Sunderlands home form isn't great. From most of the the posts here, on HOF and speaking to some chaps who went, nearly all said we played well and desrved something out of the game. On what grounds do you fuck off a manager that has around a play off spot on a shoestring budget?
This.

We should have been home and dry by HT, but you can’t blame the manager for the players not being able to tuck those chances away!
I think the break came at a bad time for us, momentum wise at least. It will affect different teams in different ways, no doubt a team that was struggling would have welcomed the break. We were starting to look a settled side, goals were being scored.
And that’s exactly what happened when we beat Forest 3-0. Momentum from that was lost when Covid forced games to be suspended, and it didn’t return when we came back, 3 months later, to no supporters and a 2-3 home loss to fucking Rooney‘s Derby! Who knows what we would have achieved that season, if our fantastic support had still been there, home and away?
Our away form prior to the break saw us finally win some games, we hadn't done that since March. Our home form is spot on and one of the best records in the league, .The demolition of money bags Watford and beating West Brom three days later was surperb and what we go to football to see.
Exactly!

Members online