Just Back v Stoke

In time, I would like to see Leonard in front of the two cb, likes Stones does now, it would pack the midfield, as we could see Stoke found it too easy to get behind Billy and Saville, so this would stop that, and if Leonard gets injured use Evans there. Leonard clearly needs to be in the team, does a bit of everything pretty well , motm against Stoke.

Just reading GR comments about the team he picked and how "un lucky" Wallace was to be dropped , Leonard gave us so much more and energy that it was a no brainer really.... I personally think Wallace is well past his sell by date but as been a good player for us but too slow now and is being found out...what's others opinion ?
I agree. Seen milk turn faster than Wallace.

Just reading GR comments about the team he picked and how "un lucky" Wallace was to be dropped , Leonard gave us so much more and energy that it was a no brainer really.... I personally think Wallace is well past his sell by date but as been a good player for us but too slow now and is being found out...what's others opinion ?
He is actually a Centre Back who started standing in at left back for us and did such a good job he ended up staying there. He was Captain at his previous club so likely has Leadership qualities too. I’d want us to keep him whether he starts or not.

Think BNC is more of a winger than a full back.
He's being trained by Arsenal as a wing back and playing him as a winger is a non starter. They will have stipulated that in his loan agreement. That's what they see him as, he played in that position at both Rotherham and Coventry... can you imagine the flack rowett would get if he didn't play him in his preferred position

He's being trained by Arsenal as a wing back and playing him as a winger is a non starter. They will have stipulated that in his loan agreement. That's what they see him as, he played in that position at both Rotherham and Coventry... can you imagine the flack rowett would get if he didn't play him in his preferred position
If they can dictate to us we should do the same with our players. Chin Okoli our u21 captain and centre back looks like he is playing centre midfield for Bromley.

If they can dictate to us we should do the same with our players. Chin Okoli our u21 captain and centre back looks like he is playing centre midfield for Bromley.
Of course they can do that.....he is contracted to them. As for ours out on loan.....thats a decision to be made by the powers that be not the many FOOTBALL MANAGER players that seem to exist on this site these days

Of course they can do that.....he is contracted to them. As for ours out on loan.....thats a decision to be made by the powers that be not the many FOOTBALL MANAGER players that seem to exist on this site these days
That’s good, that means we should not be tied to playing cuffy as a wingback then. I hope we get to see him as a conventional right midfielder at some point.

That’s probably a good thing him getting some game time in Midfield, he got caught on a ball a few times in pre season. Hopefully this will make him more comfortable on it.

He is actually a Centre Back who started standing in at left back for us and did such a good job he ended up staying there. He was Captain at his previous club so likely has Leadership qualities too. I’d want us to keep him whether he starts or not.
Was a good player,time to move him on,looked increasingly vulnerable,injuries,age catching up,no room for sentiment free up his wages and let him go.
( No more defensive coaches please).

Was a good player,time to move him on,looked increasingly vulnerable,injuries,age catching up,no room for sentiment free up his wages and let him go.
( No more defensive coaches please).
I think he might be younger than Hutch and Leonard who are both injury prone. There’s no sentiment from me, I’m not suggesting he becomes a coach, I just think that as he is actually a left sided centre back that we should retain him to cover that position and also provide cover at left back if Bryan and/or Malaki are unavailable.

What makes you say that?
NLP has shown him to be playing in his normal position and the report this weekend said centre back.

What makes you say that?
NLP has shown him to be playing in his normal position and the report this weekend said centre back.
I watched them on the box vs Southend and he seemed high up the pitch. Checked the BBC and they had him in centre midfield and I’m sure I’d seen him listed as playing there before.

I watched them on the box vs Southend and he seemed high up the pitch. Checked the BBC and they had him in centre midfield and I’m sure I’d seen him listed as playing there before.

The bbc always do that mate, check it out when we play they often have it down as things like Hutch in midfield or Saville up front. Okoli has been playing CB at Bromley in his natural position.

The bbc always do that mate, check it out when we play they often have it down as things like Hutch in midfield or Saville up front. Okoli has been playing CB at Bromley in his natural position.
Even worse for the lower leagues, my old local team had their CF down as playing LB the other week, complete guesswork it seems.
Non League Paper has reports from people within the club so would be more accurate although tactical awareness in the Conference is of a high standard so you could find Okoli pushing forward during the game.