Just Back v Royals

On the offside goal, on another site its stated that the lino was unsure whether he was offside or not but flagged because Afobe looked across at him.
Who the fuck knows.
All I know is that doesn't take away from a rank performance.
Can only hope the players and Rowett respond with a real performance against Burnley worth of our great little club.
And GR needs to stop these wanky post match press chats talking about what we didn't do. You're Johnny on the spot mate , fucking sort it out before or while its happening, not bleat about it afterwards.
COYL
Bart
Danny, Hutch, Wallace
Shackleton, Saville, Honeyman (or Evans), Burey
Flemming, Bradshaw, Vogl
343 or 3412, Flemming being the 1.

Thanks for the Just Back Silver.
As for the clueless ref and " Assistants",
By their performance you'd think they were on some dodgy substance.
I would imagine that the so called assessor who is supposed to monitor the officials performance, are usually asleep during games and not because of the quality of the football.
It's about time that the ref should have to explain the decisions he gives (Like in some other sports ) if it is not clear what it was for.

He has got to be the worst we've had for some time. Fucking awful and yes a cheat. He'll be feeling pretty smug and proud of himself after that performance.
Some of his decisions were bad enough, but the time wasting, yard gaining on throw ins, and falling over at the slightest touch, and I know loads of teams do it, was just taking the fucking piss.

Some of his decisions were bad enough, but the time wasting, yard gaining on throw ins, and falling over at the slightest touch, and I know loads of teams do it, was just taking the fucking piss.
It was, quite honestly, one of the few times I've seen even the wife irate enough to literally scream at the box during a match.

Yes that’s what the opposition we’re doing to him - “taking the fucking piss” out of him! Especially when they’ve been instructed to allow more to go- except for Wall of course!

Very disappointing game and our performance was potentially. However whilst we didn't deserve to win then nor did Reading. We're helped by a shocking refereeing performance and to me we scored a perfectly good goal. I cannot see how Afobe could gave got a touch. Mr Chris.Kavanagh was poor and I asked myself if it was deliberate. Frankly I put him on par with Kevin Friend and as to the Kitchener Stand lino he should go to Specsavers.
He defiantly touched the ball into the net and was offside I'm afraid , if He moved a foot back it would have missed him and still gone in but that's afumble for you ,never in the right place

He defiantly touched the ball into the net and was offside I'm afraid , if He moved a foot back it would have missed him and still gone in but that's afumble for you ,never in the right place

He did touch the ball, so he was offside and shit happens. That's the story of Football though, if it had of counted, it might have had a different ending - Fine margins and all that stuff.

One thing is for sure, tonight will be as tough as it gets. Plus traditionally, we seem to get very little change from that shithole of a place.

What's Burnley ever given to the World, other than misery?
🤣

If he did touch it there is still no way the ref or linesman could have seen it, the ref had at least 5 players in his line of sight and Afobe,s back was facing the linesman, watch the replay.

The officials gave the decision purely due to Readings defence appealing, so wrong decision.

One thing is for sure, tonight will be as tough as it gets. Plus traditionally, we seem to get very little change from that shithole of a place.
Agreed.

Rowett has to get his team selection, tactics and formation right tonight, and to a man, the players have to step up!

Draw or lose (a win up there would be fantastic), the players owe themselves, the manager and the travelling support a decent performance, and as long as they give 100%, then that’s all we can ask for!

COYL!

Members online