Just Back v Hudds on stream

I said on the match thread that i don't let a bad result affect me but this one has and that fucking hurt. It hurts a bit more cause as much as i want to and do my blind loyalty bit and defend our manager i just can't and for the first time in years and years i am fucking angry. You can't defend the mindset and tactics of that pile of cunt just served up. The Millwall way? do fuck off.

We're fucking Millwall and supposed to fear no foe. And certainly not a foe sitting below us in the table. Okay we ain't got no fit out and out strikers but you gotta go out to win. They're below us and had to have a go at us and they did. They did because Harris got it so so fucking wrong.

We never laid a glove on them. I can't blame the players or label them gutless for that when the emphasis and game plan was all about not losing. Since when was the Millwall way about turning up to a fight to sit on the ropes with your chin sticking out whilst hoping that one of the many punches thrown at you doesn't land? On top of that you need to throw some punches back if you want to hurt your opponent. We never because it was a cowardly approach and an insult to everything we stand for and pride ourselves on.

Whether Harris was scared of losing or whether he believed we couldn't win it's an unacceptable and embarrassing surrender.There's no shame in losing a fight but there's plenty when you fucking refuse to have one.
All true but the squad is running on empty. How the club has been left with only one forward & having to play with Longman up front I don’t know (memo to Neil, it doesn’t work) Not sure what fight they’ve got left as they all look cream crackered to me but they’ve just got to pick themselves up somehow & that’s Harris (& the physios) job of course. There’s still six or seven points out there that will keep us up

He will still get a go ame next week or
This Ref has decided on two penalty decisions involving us this season. 1st he gave Sunderland a penalty, which shouldn't have been given
Today he didn't give us one when the hands definitely knocked the ball away from the goal.
Even mid week. These Refs are never wrong. They are fire proof

Not sure what fight they’ve got left as they all look cream crackered to me
Leaving our only attacking options on the bench and until the 96th minute is senseless. So is bringing on defenders when we need goals and wins. De Norre must have something left in the tank cause he's only started 19 games. Esse has started 4 games and will have plenty in the tank. Harris a reactive manager rather than proactive, hence the timing of the subs, We played a team worse off than us in the table but approached it with caution whilst being far too passive. That's why we've had our pants pulled down and got kicked right in the bollox.

Last edited:
Obviously disappointed with the result but whilst it’s in our own hands I think we will stay up. To keep it in our own hands we might need some help on Tuesday night (or we could be in the bottom three)
For the record:
Preston v Huddersfield
Sheff Wed v Norwich
Birmingham v Cardiff
I noticed that Rowetts two remaining away games with the Brummies are at,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, yep Rotherham and Huddersfield. He could still have a say in defining our season after all!

De Norre must have something left in the tank cause he's only started 19 games. Esse has started 4 games and will have plenty in the tank.

For some reason, I get the feeling that those two players are not high up on Neil Harris' pecking order list. Again, he will probably throw them in when he hits the panic button with minutes to go. But of course, they won't have time to settle in and will become the new scape goats. After Rotherham he dropped Casper to the bench...One game for fucks sake. I don't think he's the answer, but it does show Harris' way of thinking.

Lack of quality in players has never really bothered Harris when selecting teams to play his way and his systems, now all of a sudden it does. When you start digging out squads publicly for "lack of quality"...and saying "other people" have said that as well; you then have a problem because certain players ain't going to take that.

To be honest, I can't really take his ramblings seriously, after all, some of those players are his. :grinning:

NH Quote:
"Huge disappointment. Did the players respond from Monday night's late defeat at Rotherham? I think they did. No lack of application, effort or desire from the group - I saw a lack of quality definitely. "I expect more quality from us as a Championship football team. That has been the message from day one, and before I got in, from other people (that #Millwall were lacking in that)."We are what we are at the moment as a group - on and off the pitch. I asked for a stronger mentality after conceding in the 87th minute at Rotherham, in a game we should've won."

IIRC, I do believe Edwards said that as well (or something very similar) shortly before he was moved on.
:grinning: