Just Back v Foxes on MTV

Let's be honest , they are the best by a long way in the division and that's without a class striker,
We did our best to hold them at bay but it was enviatably that they would score and go on to win, I don't like to single out anyone but time as come to take Murray out of the team can't fault his effort but just like Coventry was taken to the cleaners again , everytime the winger got it he left him for dead. We need someone with pace especially at the back . Anyway on to Saturday a must win game coyl.

Should have never come for the cross and if he stayed on his line would have caught the ball easy from the ball off the players shoulder,
2nd goal he was in the wrong position I believe , ball sailed over his head to leave an empty net
3rd goal. Only goal he really did not have a chance
again his kicking was awful..bring back Bart asap
I was always taught as a goalkeeper that it is easier to change your position by moving forwards than backwards.
Therefore, in my opinion, for the second goal, he should have been in the middle of the goal and able to move forward if necessary, not on the front post, unable to go backwards.

The other thing I was told was that if you leave your goal line for a cross you absolutely must get it. If you can’t, stay on your line.
Every goal I ever conceded was the fault of the defenders in front of me.🤪🤪🤪🤪

We have im afraid a "dud" in goal and again his display cost us goals ,we again do not know how to play and players seemed confused , thought we had gone away from the long ball kicks but the backs it seems have no confidence in the goalie and rightly so ,teams im sure see Wallace on the sheet and target him as a weak.link because of his lack of pace , Campbell should get the next train back to Luton but they are a good team and a 3-2 is not the end of the world but the manager as got to decide are we going to play itout or kick long & ffs get Bart back
Think the Manager will keep faith with Sarkic, who I thought had a very impressive first half. He has not played many games yet, and last night, not for the first time, came for a cross in a congested area and missed by a distance. Not impressive, but our defenders around him were no better. Opposition teams do their homework and will exploit any weaknesses. More concerned we haven't noticed it and done something about it? As to his kicking long every time, that has to be per instruction from someone. Certainly didn't work, but not really his fault. We all have respect for Bart, but he is not the future for us.