Just Back v Cardiff

The BLM stuff isn't the reason I don't like him. It's a free country and he was entitled to his view, just as the fans who booed it were. My issue was him inferring Millwall fans are racist, which we palpably are not. He got nothing but support from Millwall fans during his time with the club and he turned on us without any thought. If he didn't expect that reception then he is more dumb than even I thought. He can fuck off.
Spot on. I do think he’s thick as shit

The BLM stuff isn't the reason I don't like him. It's a free country and he was entitled to his view, just as the fans who booed it were. My issue was him inferring Millwall fans are racist, which we palpably are not. He got nothing but support from Millwall fans during his time with the club and he turned on us without any thought. If he didn't expect that reception then he is more dumb than even I thought. He can fuck off.
This 100%.

Thanks for the Just Back, Purley.
I thought Styles was a class act today.
His first touch, composure on the ball and his passing was excellent. Finding space on the pitch and his running looked easy to him. Man of the match for me, though there was a couple of candidates in our side that run him close.
A much better performance than of late.
A great result.
COYL! !!

Thanks for the Just Back, Purley.
I thought Styles was a class act today.
His first touch, composure on the ball and his passing was excellent. Finding space on the pitch and his running looked easy to him. Man of the match for me, though there was a couple of candidates in our side that run him close.
A much better performance than of late.
A great result.
COYL! !!
It wasn’t Purley :slap:

One thing I noticed today is that the German has a fantastic attitude. He was telling people to mark players at corners, he gave his all, ran and chased everything and even when there was a triple substitution and he came off he shook the hand of all those coming on and had an encouraging word. He definitely has something about him and can be a good influence in the dressing room.

I'd like to see Flemming play more centrally. Putting him wide in a front three meant he had to track back a few times and he wasn't really up to it in a one on one situation. He would be better behind one or two strikers because he has the skill and vision to affect games. He is still adapting to life in the Championship, but he showed a few touches of class before fading.

Burey was excellent when he came on. He is brave because he is prepared to take players on and although he makes the wrong choices at times, he is a very exciting prospect. I think he can go a long way in the game.

One thing I noticed today is that the German has a fantastic attitude. He was telling people to mark players at corners, he gave his all, ran and chased everything and even when there was a triple substitution and he came off he shook the hand of all those coming on and had an encouraging word. He definitely has something about him and can be a good influence in the dressing room.

I'd like to see Flemming play more centrally. Putting him wide in a front three meant he had to track back a few times and he wasn't really up to it in a one on one situation. He would be better behind one or two strikers because he has the skill and vision to affect games. He is still adapting to life in the Championship, but he showed a few touches of class before fading.

Burey was excellent when he came on. He is brave because he is prepared to take players on and although he makes the wrong choices at times, he is a very exciting prospect. I think he can go a long way in the game.
Bang on about Fleming Robbo 👍
You don’t fancy a new job do you!? 😉

Can only be a good thing as I think we’ve missed Pearce’s influence since he left. Hopefully Vlog can take over that role.

if sstyles keeps that up its going to make a big difference. he picks up the ball, the players around him (esp the forwards) relax and think "oh sytles has got the ball, i can focus on other things...like getting into space". just that little bit of ability to travel with teh ball can open up so many different areas of play. now compare that with our other wing backs, and i love em, you never quite now if the ball is going to end up in teh stands, or with an oppo player...thus all the players roudn him can't really relax and start thinking about their own game.
Also players can move forward knowing he ain’t gonna waste or lose the ball

The two wingbacks tucking in gave us a much stronger midfield, slightly less width but Danny and Malone hardly been putting in the crosses this season. Shackleton was great, that bit where he battled to win the ball, near our box in the first half without giving a foul was excellent. Styles did well, rode his luck to not score and own goal, but looked tidy. Good subs from Rowett, it does seem we have a 16/18 who can all be involved. Billy MOM for me, much tighter with his passing and gets in the Centre Circle giving us more options. As for Romeo, I thought he played well, cut inside much more than he did for us, he was a threat, but eventually the booing good to him though, what did he expect. If Hutchison is out for a few games, this will give Cresswell a chance to properly settle, potentially the best Centre back we have.

As for Romeo I don’t know how he stayed on the pitch.
Glad he did though mate, how shit is he? A bulked up pile of wank, menatlly unfit to be a footballer. Was great to see him in bits at the end, made a complete mug of himself., proper pro's rise above that and put in a performance that silenes the crowd. Two kneel to Millwall and a long way home :grinning:

Last edited: