Just Back V Brum

For me it isn't the way Harris asks them to play but we have suddenly become poorer with the ball, nothing to do with tactics just the basic passing and control has let us down in the last 4 games when we have seen that done much better over the last year
Flemming trying first time flicks, Obafemi looks like he is playing with a balloon not a football and some simple 10 foot passes missing the intended receiver.
Would make life a lot easier once they get back to doing that right.
Poorer on the ball = 10 from 12 points. I welcome this poor play.

Proper result but Flem, Watmore, Qbafemi need a kick up the arris and Longman is poor.
Not sure what people want Obafemi to do when all we do is lump the ball up to him against giant centre halfs?? thought he was excellent proper grafter and held the ball up well for us, Agree with you about Longman though fucking useless

still buzzing from that header!
I was thinking during the game that corners are pointless, we had a few and it seemed every time the ref blew for minor infringement (oppo player falling to the floor or Cooper man handling someone, basically standing next to a player), just about to post my thoughts on the Match Day thread and then we score..Delete that message I thought!.