Just Back v Blackpool on MTV

Sections of the crowd started booing Billy yesterday after they scored, Clueless cunts.

Fucking ridiculous. I think he has been one of our best players this season. He never, ever hides, never gives up. In the last few minutes of the QPR game, 2-0 down, he ran and closed down a player. The boy is a future Millwall captain in my eyes.

Billy Mitchell was absolutely outstanding today and my MOM. The Murray Wallace tackle in the last couple of minutes was a match winning moment. I know I'm a Flemming fanboy, but he really is a class act. That was definitely his goal and I hope it is changed. He also showed some real aggression a couple of times today and that shows his attitude is top fucking drawer.
Billy is learning fast, love the way he can turn either way too when in trouble.

Fucking ridiculous. I think he has been one of our best players this season. He never, ever hides, never gives up. In the last few minutes of the QPR game, 2-0 down, he ran and closed down a player. The boy is a future Millwall captain in my eyes.
I made him mom too, and I’ll forgive him for that air shot. He still got on with it after, didn’t lose confidence