Just Back v Barnsley

Thanks Silver. Always appreciated. Most inept Barnsley side I can remember. Usually I view our matches against them with trepidation.

That is the first league double we have done over them since the 93/94 season.

It's funny with them, looking back over the records it's pretty even. We have a run of wins, then they have a run of wins with a few draws thrown in here and there.

I suppose most remember the recent history, 2014-2017 when we lost five on the bounce (including the play-off final).

1.JPG

The full results record below:

That is the first league double we have done over them since the 93/94 season.

It's funny with them, looking back over the records it's pretty even. We have a run of wins, then they have a run of wins with a few draws thrown in here and there.

I suppose most remember the recent history, 2014-2017 when we lost five on the bounce (including the play-off final).

View attachment 17492

The full results record below:
You’ve become a stat wanker KB :grinning:
& on a Sunday when according to the good book you should be resting ;)

Bart had a busy afternoon. From The BBC match report from the Preston game:

After a cagey opening to the match, Rangers midfielder Bartosz Bialkowski burst through from midfield, only for Preston goalkeeper Daniel Iversen to react swiftly to deny his shot.

Could this be a new ' Spygate'? sending goalkeeper's disguised as QPR midfielders up to check out the opposition ahead of forthcoming games.

First goal offside- is he joking!?
I've just looked again at the highlights on Youtube.
Jed is definitely forward of the last defender that can be seen in the video, but more than half the width of the pitch is not visible.
Therefore, my verdict...maybe offside, maybe not.
Last week Luton pushed Bradshaw in the back before going on to score an equaliser. What goes around comes around.

I've just looked again at the highlights on Youtube.
Jed is definitely forward of the last defender that can be seen in the video, but more than half the width of the pitch is not visible.
Therefore, my verdict...maybe offside, maybe not.
Last week Luton pushed Bradshaw in the back before going on to score an equaliser. What goes around comes around.
Cheers mate 👍