Just Back v Baggies

Bloody hell a opposing manager who watched the game😂View attachment 25605
I would say that in the second half they were only a bit better than they were in the first half. They weren’t any better than except for perhaps the last 10 mins.

The penalty changed the game, but they still didn’t look from scoring from open play.

If we had a striker or two on the bench today we could have very well got a second. Watmore really should have put that second away, I’m not criticising, he knew it too.

We should have won by at least 3 but only watmore had the composure to take his chance ,,the rest were wasted and that cost is 2 points, , the officials were not interested in giving us anything all game, the Harris hoof is back but I don t think we won a b high ball up front all game, need to he more creative in mmidfield , we need De Notre on the pitch

Last edited:
I like the long ball just over the halfway line. Who doesnt like their team putting the opposition defence under the cosh. It clearly works and so called better teams cant cope with it. Foremost the aim is to win the game. Second to that a few nice passages of play. My ony problem is our keeper cant for some reason stop kicking the ball into touch.

Did anyone else notice Obafemi limping badly for the last 5 minutes. Might not be fit enough to start against Rotherham on Monday so could be very lightweight in the striker department for that game.

Prior to today West brom were scoring 2.3 and 4 goals away from home. We shut them out and but for the penalty should have won. Under Harris we have a knack of making teams in the top six look nothing special at times. Credit to us for that.
We’re now a decent team again mate. We will stay up and re ignite the top 10 potential again next season with a bit of luck. Brilliant today. Beaten by a cheating cnt of a ref and a lack of composure on 2 occasions. No moans from me - apart from Denorre exclusion (of course)

Bloody hell a opposing manager who watched the game😂View attachment 25605
Got to respect the fella. About time one of the bigger teams appreciated our quality. Some of our players would walk into top six sides - Flemming, Honey, Lenners, Sav and DeNorre are top players - let’s not forget it. We have some real quality amongst us, very good championship players - 1 or 2 would do a job in the bottom half of the premiership.

Perfectly summed up in how WBA approached the game - arrogant.
No doubt they have some good players, but they only got their point with the ref's help. Even the linos kept their flags down until Bell blew his whistle for a foul.
Happy enough with the point, but the 3 would have been ours if the ref hadn't have been biased.

Perfectly summed up in how WBA approached the game - arrogant.
No doubt they have some good players, but they only got their point with the ref's help. Even the linos kept their flags down until Bell blew his whistle for a foul.
Happy enough with the point, but the 3 would have been ours if the ref hadn't have been biased.
We should have done what Ipswich did last season! See here: https://therealefl.co.uk/2023/04/14...ming-ipswich-town-fixture-amidst-controversy/

We would have to find a foreign ref if we sacked the cheating cnts who ref our games,
OBO fanny should have rounded the keeper , he’s flying & the keeper is stood still , such a easy chance

St Wall. That is very interesting and.coupled with the fact the Cheat is an Owl fan makes it me very suspicious and confirms my suspicion of his impartiality
Scroll down to the ‘Dirty Team Effect’ and you’ll immediately relate it to us.

Sorry folks definate penalty. Absolutely no need for joe sticking his leg out. Soft? Yes. Stupid? Yes
Not as definite as their handball in the box in the first half which the whole ground could see apart from one person who was clearly bias and should not be allowed to referee any more of our games.

It was pretty much a nothing game from them. Lots of the ball in their own half. Again, the formation from Harris with Honeyman, Mitchell and Saville meant that nothing goes through the middle and they had to constantly go wide.
Only 2 points where we could gave done better. The obvious one of taking our chances. The other is that I'm sorry but Joe Bryan is a liability. First half he was right in front of us in block 6. Time and time again giving their winger too much space and he relies on his pace to keep out of trouble. However, if only he used that same pace when tracking back after getting beaten near the half way line. He was jogging when he should have been sprinting. I think it was Saville who got him out of trouble. Then giving away the pen. Yes it was soft but you just can't stick your leg out like that in the box. Add that to the really poor positioning v Leeds last week and numerous times before that simply cost goals. Bryan should never be in the team in front of Danny Mac.
Bonus point is when Saville got home he emptied his pockets and found Jed Wallace in there.
Honeyman mom for me. I've said before proper Millwall player who simply is a pain the arse to oppo and breaks their play over and over again.

Not as definite as their handball in the box in the first half which the whole ground could see apart from one person who was clearly bias and should not be allowed to referee any more of our games.
Strangely the handball incident isn't on the highlights, definitely a penalty as his arm was away from his body but the lino had a far better look at it than the ref, I doubt any ref would of given it as he would have gone with the lino's decision.

Linos are either bottle jobs or told by refs only to sort out offsides and throws.in one of the games yesterday a player went down in the area level with the lino on his side he signed nothing ref gave a penalty.
As for refs at millwall I just think most of them play up to the occasion look at me I can stand up to those nasty millwall people