Just back again

Phlion54

What more in for Nesbit was the only change and we played some nice football first half got a deserved penalty & wonder boy hit one of the worst penalties since gregory ,second half was were a different team and put us under the fish and not the bar twice & had numerous chances/ scrambled to score , we knew we were playing for a draw when Mitchell & Danny Mac came on along with ease & the Irish lad but it was too little too late and it fizzled out to a 0-0 draw....Bradshaw limped off which is worrying.....Fleming & Wallace both need to be dropped ...Wallace first touch and passing is woeful and got caught in profession to many times ,Fleming only contribution to the game was the spot kick miss ,does not seem to take the throw ins or free kicks and is a lazy player ,people may disagree after Wednesday game against a very poor team but I feel we are carrying him and his overall game does not warrant a start at present, some good performances with Norri e the pick along with Bradshaw & cuffy , Leonard looked good but we still looked a bit toothless in attack, subs had little time to make an impact but could be 2 forward spots up for grabs,fans in good voice as normal

Leonard MOM again for me, if he stays fit he will walk player of the season this year. Honourable mention to Bart for a couple of great saves and full marks to the rest of the team for 100% effort. Prior to the penalty miss we looked very good, lots of good passes and movement but we had to dig in during the second half and grind out a draw.

Low point was Lurch in his hi-viz and radio constantly patrolling in front of our fans pointing bods (mostly teenagers) out to the West Brom stewards and old bill. Wrong ‘un of the highest order.

Our problems are upfront, lack physicality, pace and power. The front three if you include the Dutch master were anonymous for most of the match

We agave fck all up front. Bradders runs around with very little service. Watmore was ineffective at best, as was Flemming who seemed to get sucked back into midfield and had a tendency to slow the game down.

We are a shit attacking side, absolutely woeful at the moment. Something needs to change, soon.

Low point was Lurch in his hi-viz and radio constantly patrolling in front of our fans pointing bods (mostly teenagers) out to the West Brom stewards and old bill. Wrong ‘un of the highest order.
He leads a charmed life. The consensus with many when the subject comes up is he gets a pass most of the time cause he's a certified special needs fraggle. There was an incident outside last season where he was trying to detain a kid that had run on the pitch. A certain fella we both know caught him with a blinding right hander that rattled him. OB on the scene seconds later to bail him out cause he was being rounded on.

Didn't know he is officially special needs, though I suppose I should have guessed it by his behaviour.
It explains why he thinks he's some type of honorary OB, with their cloak of protection around him.
Shame he doesn't fully comprehend that he's hated, mocked and obviously being used to grass up supporters.
More to be pitied than laughed at.

Thanks for your take on the game P54. My mate was there and said,just like you that we looked good first half and by far the better team. Different story second half as they came at us and we didn’t have a shot.

He leads a charmed life. The consensus with many when the subject comes up is he gets a pass most of the time cause he's a certified special needs fraggle. There was an incident outside last season where he was trying to detain a kid that had run on the pitch. A certain fella we both know caught him with a blinding right hander that rattled him. OB on the scene seconds later to bail him out cause he was being rounded on.

Something similar happened up in Kiltland yesterday:

I used to feel a bit sorry for him at first but it’s gone past that point and the bloke is obviously trying his best, along with several other club officials hand in hand with the old bill, to fuck people over.

Yesterday was so unnecessary, there wasn’t a particularly large travelling support and there certainly wasn’t any needle between the two sets of fans just the usual arm waving and slight piss taking but Lurch took it upon himself to try and make himself look important and justify his radio and high viz.

The thing is when we do have a bit of a turn out he’s nowhere to be seen the fucking dopey cunt. In any other walk of life he would be picking litter in the car park of McDonald’s whilst being bullied by the local kids from the estate. An absolute mong and a total embarrassment to the club.

Don't get the negativity towards Fleming but I never got the saviour bit last season either. Yes, it was a shit penalty - and he came over to apologise at the end when he could have just slinked off - but I saw a player trying. He got a head to the ball a number of times in our box, tracked back, tried to find space to be available for a pass etc. Seems to me there's a few on here who would like him to fail. Very odd.