John Berylson- our new shirt sponsor

silverlion

Staff member
Nobody has given us more in terms of status, direction and financial support over the past 17 years than John. Mindful that nobody really knows what has happened to Huski and we do not have their name on our shirts at present. Whatever they have given us over recent years bears no comparison to what John has given us, not just in financial support but in direction and an ethos that defines us. So, let us pay tribute to him on our shirts with the proud name of John Berylson so that every Millwall fan can remember that without him we would not be where we are now.

A true legend of a chairman. May he be remembered in the hall of fame of the very best of wall chairman's. Respect to a great man.

I have emailed the club and asked them to pass on my thoughts to Steve Kavanagh. Of course, like most of us I haven’t a clue about Huski and whether they will or will not sponsor the shirts this season. Their name doesn’t appear on the training shirts of all the team in Spain. Maybe negotiations with them or even an alternative sponsor are ongoing. Who knows? Still, my thoughts are with the club and there are many on here who think it is a good idea. I’ll keep you posted if there are any developments.

If it's true about huski, a great idea.

Perhaps someone, who is good at organising, could suggest this to Kavanagh and supporters can show their appreciation of John by sponsorship of the shirt.
It does obviously depend how much would be needed. I would be willing to pay £50 to this cause.
I don’t post very often but I like this idea. Also having his name on the back of the shirts.

Great idea. Saw the note on FB earlier with some on here mentioning it. When I saw the JB against the badge earlier, I actually thought with the loss of Huski - this should be our front of shirt next season.

Imagine every player having JB on the front of their shirt. Gary wouldn't have to say a word to motivate them. A simple "do it for John" would be his team talk each week.

Not that we need much bringing together, but this may just the time to drive the one common goal - support our team and club without exception - for John.