Joe’s first match at the Den

STWall

Many of you would have received this email and it’s time to make the Aden a fortress impregnable to attack again. COYLS!

JOE'S FIRST MATCH
AT THE DEN

Dear​
A word from your Head Coach…

Hello everyone,

I want to start off by personally thanking you all for your warm welcome since I started at this historic football club.

I’ve mentioned before how thorough the recruitment process was, and this enabled me to truly see how passionate the board are about this football club, and from meeting staff from all corners of the club, I can tell this same feeling filters through every department.

Sheffield Wednesday was a memorable way to get off the mark and capped off a hectic but exciting week. Whilst there are areas of the performance I feel we can do better, I really like the potential of this team and I can see us going somewhere with what we do on the ball, whilst also retaining our core values of hard work and doing the basics correctly.

Consistency is key in this league, and we must take confidence from that win into this weekend’s game against Coventry City. I’m really looking forward to stepping out at The Den for the first time to meet you all and hopefully see us build on our Sheffield Wednesday victory.

I hear tickets are selling fast which is fantastic and certainly builds the excitement for everyone at the club. Having been here for the Bristol City fixture at the start of the season, I know first-hand how electric this place can be because of you all.

I can feel the buzz amongst the players at training and we’d love to see The Den packed out.

See you soon,

Joe Edwards.

Love that, focus on your own game, not everyone else.
So you can be less fearful of your opponent.

He will have to deal with a crap prem ref caught up in var scandals Darren England and a female lino.could be worse rooneys got a female ref

After reading his interview, I’m reminded about how often I have read on here, comments after a match saying, “ what do they (us) do all day when training! Can’t even pass a ball five yards etc “. Well we have a proper Coach now.

Many of you would have received this email and it’s time to make the Aden a fortress impregnable to attack again. COYLS!

JOE'S FIRST MATCH
AT THE DEN

Dear​
A word from your Head Coach…

Hello everyone,

I want to start off by personally thanking you all for your warm welcome since I started at this historic football club.

I’ve mentioned before how thorough the recruitment process was, and this enabled me to truly see how passionate the board are about this football club, and from meeting staff from all corners of the club, I can tell this same feeling filters through every department.

Sheffield Wednesday was a memorable way to get off the mark and capped off a hectic but exciting week. Whilst there are areas of the performance I feel we can do better, I really like the potential of this team and I can see us going somewhere with what we do on the ball, whilst also retaining our core values of hard work and doing the basics correctly.

Consistency is key in this league, and we must take confidence from that win into this weekend’s game against Coventry City. I’m really looking forward to stepping out at The Den for the first time to meet you all and hopefully see us build on our Sheffield Wednesday victory.

I hear tickets are selling fast which is fantastic and certainly builds the excitement for everyone at the club. Having been here for the Bristol City fixture at the start of the season, I know first-hand how electric this place can be because of you all.

I can feel the buzz amongst the players at training and we’d love to see The Den packed out.

See you soon,

Joe Edwards.
Well! I didn't get that email and I'm VERY pissed off about it.
Edwards OUT!